Floyd Vs Manny

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He backed up into the corner willingly over and over invited Manny onto him and Manny did fuck all.

Everybody always says Mayweather just dines out on slow plodders. Maybe he makes them look like slow plodders.

Like i said , if thats how you like your boxers , running away all night knock yourself out.

I said long before it Mayweather took the fight now because he knew he would win it as Manny doesn't have the same power .

Everybody in boxing knows how this would have went when the fight should have happened.

Like i said , if thats how you like your boxers , running away all night knock yourself out.

I said long before it Mayweather took the fight now because he knew he would win it as Manny doesn't have the same power .

Everybody in boxing knows how this would have went when the fight should have happened.

But it's not like you said. He didn't run. He threw more punches, landed more punches and invited Manny onto him over and over again. It's not his fault that Manny could only find his arms whenever he was fighting on the inside.

Maidana 2, that was a cowardly performance. This was just a schooling.

But it's not like you said. He didn't run. He threw more punches, landed more punches and invited Manny onto him over and over again. It's not his fault that Manny could only find his arms whenever he was fighting on the inside.

Maidana 2, that was a cowardly performance. This was just a schooling.

He was on the back foot most of the fight and has been in several of his earlier fights , some call it genius , i think he's a shitebag .

It was no surprise he won the fight , he timed it perfectly , and his camp knew Manny did not hold the threat he did a few years ago.

Puny shite.

Give me a Klitschko bout any night of the week.

Both brothers are the most underrated boxers of all time because they shun the USA.

Germany puts on a great fight night. That's where boxing has been at for the last decade.

He was on the back foot most of the fight and has been in several of his earlier fights , some call it genius , i think he's a shitebag .

It was no surprise he won the fight , he timed it perfectly , and his camp knew Manny did not hold the threat he did a few years ago.

Are you actually criticising him for avoiding punches? :lol:

You get really obsessive with the sportsmen/teams you like. Pacquiao, Nadal, Barca.

:lol:

Whit? I don't like Mayweather as a man, based on what I know of him. But to say he is a shite bag is absolute nonsense. The purpose of a fight is to not get hurt, and to hurt your opponent. Mayweather executes this to an incomprehensible level of perfection. He is unquestionably, pound for pound, the best boxer in the world. Absolutely untouchable. And it pains me a little to say that.

Floyds such a wank but he schooled manny there. He's boring as fuck to watch though.

Pretty much, guys an utter scumbag.

Should have fought Pac years ago but he's smart and knows he'd more than likely have got beat.

He's dire to watch in entertainment terms