The 'new' Rangers Story By The Obsessed

Ace

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to sound a lot better when I was out of Scotland but being back seen me lapse back into speaking quickly and often incoherently.

I left a message for the wife on our answerphone on Saturday. Honest to fuck I could barely make me out when I listened back, and it was me talking.

Most are stuff being reported after the event. I can't see one that he 'broke'

Saying folk at the Guardian? don't like him, I wonder why.

It's the talk about Malmo as well that just sounded fucking ridiculous, the fact you went shopping during this 'explosive' news summed it up :lol:

Fucks sake it would be whole new level of living hell getting stuck in a lift with him if he shared that tale to pass the time.

Well done Dude for not going comatose during that call.

When you can sit through a phone interview with Nacho Novo and his barely decipherable accent almost anything is a breeze after that.

I've sent him a DM using my work acct and now he's followed me. I might have a bite here. Will keep you all posted.

I got notification he/she/it is following me also...It will be interesting to see where this goes.

These cunts are hurting the day after they win a non competative pish league because they KNOW they're in trouble with audit Scotland! Look what happened to us for doing fuck all, imagine what would happen to them if found guilty!!

I'm going to keep an eye on it but I expect he'll keep trying to punt it with little success before vanishing.

I'm listening to your conversation with him at this moment and I can't really see him getting anywhere with this,although I'm sure if Phil 3 names gets a whiff of it he will become orgasmic. He's pretty good at name dropping with people in the media as if he knows them personally.

I look forward to the outcome of this.

I almost lost the will to live after 5 mins. I had to give up listening. Did he actually reveal anything at all in any detail or was it all vague?

It was all fairly vague. Black helicopters kinda stuff about wiretaps and collusion.

What a fucking droning and monotone voice, saying that, so has the english guy :P

He's all heart, for our own good you know! All in the name of sporting integrity.

Well done, Dude (tu)

EDIT: It's easier if your in Scotland for a club to work outwith the bounds of 'integrity'? You couldn't make this up :lol: The irony. Did you happen to ask him if at any point he has held down a position at GCC? :lol:

Don't actually have a clue what this is about at all but I'll guess...

Some stupid eejit called Patrick Sean John Paul Seamus Liam O' McGoobledeegook says :

"Nurr nurr sellik nurr nurr Ranguurs nurr nurr sellik nurr Premurshit nurr nurr!"

Which means we just keep ignoring them and get ready to beat the living crap out of them next season... hopefully we get a new trophy next season as that old one isn't worth the tinfoil and cardboard it is made out of. Surely they realise that Craig Shyte sold the original one to a Govan pawn shop years ago...

There is so much inconsistency in what he says, some of the quotes

"It's mainly during the time of Craig Whyte"

"it affects Lee Wallace contract"

"Malmo are affected because we could have prevented then getting into CL"

then he goes further in to fucking lala land

"it could affect 5 titles"

He then goes on to speak about the 2008 Final,

"Fifa are very interested" "Uefa are too"

If it was 5 titles then it would go back to 2002/2003 season

We got to the last 16 of CL, yet not a mention of any of the teams we beat ...

Cunt knows fuck all about our club, or Scottish Football, probably another fucking Craig Whyte Scam story...

Deflection tactics ............

This sounds like a front man for Phil Five Names and Co. It really does make you wonder just how worried by the Audit Scotland investigation, though I do feel there is a case for title stripping in Scottish football. Those are the titles allegedly won by a certain club from the east end of Glasgow who would seem to have been financially doping their squad with cash from the public purse.

I expect that this is something that was prepared a while back to combat any investigation into their deals regarding cash from public bodies, or maybe even as a muck raking exercise if they had caught wind of a possible positive result for Rangers with regard to HMRC's appeal. Tbh, this guy seems to be a patsy for the usual suspects just in case they fall foul of the law.

The fact that they think that even if we were stripped of titles automatically means they will be awarded to celtic just shows how delusional they are. The fact that they want out titles that they didnt win shows how shite a club they are and how desperate they are to equal us. Not that they ever will.

Theyre also child molesting scum. If my Club had a history of child abuse and cover ups etc I dont think id be shouting about what other clubs have done. Fucking filthy beasts.