Kenny Shiels

I think you will find the majority of folks on here don't defend most of his tenure, certainly not the majority of this season anyways. What you will find is that most don't resort to taig like references and can actually debate things respectfully. Folk that resort to calling any of our past and present names aligned to them across the city and all of our haters are frankly just as bad.

taig like references?

what else are we to call the worst manager in our history who contrived to back stab his very lenient employers and leech as much money out of a club he helped ruin financially

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

taig like references?

what else are we to call the worst manager in our history who contrived to back stab his very lenient employers and leech as much money out of a club he helped ruin financially

I wouldn't call him anything. I can talk about his poor management skills without calling him names ffs.

I wouldn't call him anything. I can talk about his poor management skills without calling him names ffs.

It's not his poor managerial skills that brings out the anger it's the stealing from the club he proclaims to love. He obviously doesn't and is purely motivated by money. He's nothing more than a spiv now.

It's not his poor managerial skills that brings out the anger it's the stealing from the club he proclaims to love. He obviously doesn't and is purely motivated by money. He's nothing more than a spiv now.

Ok Why don't you go into work tomorrow and tell your masters you will work for free. I love my job but fuck doing it for nothing.

Ok Why don't you go into work tomorrow and tell your masters you will work for free. I love my job but fuck doing it for nothing.

I think you will find McCoist bailed and is now sitting at home getting paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Which was the reason he was put out to pasture in the first instance, for doing nothing.

So your comparison is ever so slightly skewed.

:uk:

mcostalot mcostalot mcostalot mcostalot

and until he doesn't mcostalot, I wont stop saying it, it still irks me to think that even my season ticket for next year will contribute to this mans failed legacy.

mcostalot mcostalot mcostalot mcostalot

Cringe

To be fair he's not a past servant and our usually talkative Ally has been incredibly quiet over the last couple of months while his hand is still in the till. Until he comes out with a decent explanation he's going to remain a disgrace to the normal decent supporter.

The salient point some seem to want to forget or deliberately ignore.

Kenny shiels is a mouthpiece who is constantly looking for someone to listen to him. If he wasn't in football I'm sure he would have found some other way to gain attention from the press whether it was spotting nessie or being abducted by aliens !

To be fair he's not a past servant and our usually talkative Ally has been incredibly quiet over the last couple of months while his hand is still in the till. Until he comes out with a decent explanation he's going to remain a disgrace to the normal decent supporter.

This has been a real disappointment for me as its one thing i would have never thought McCoist would have done.

This has been a real disappointment for me as its one thing i would have never thought McCoist would have done.

Got to agree mate. Was told he and Kenny would go once king got in. Kenny went albeit with his last month's wage paid up.

But he's at least gone ally is a huge disappointment in that regard

Got to agree mate. Was told he and Kenny would go once king got in. Kenny went albeit with his last month's wage paid up.

But he's at least gone ally is a huge disappointment in that regard

Definitely. Have to give mcdowall his due on that one where as a so called club legend is bleeding us dry when he knows better than most the state of the finances. Inexcusable

• 2 weeks later...