Hibs Tickets

blueretro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted - when you go the Rangers Site you have to log in and it then offers you to activate your card.

Fairly obvious in hindsight - never realised I was logged out.

Aye you can activate your smart card online mate. Need your smart card number and register under it if you haven't already.

Cheers. Done. (tu)

I think they might be keeping copland stand for pay at the gate If they aren't selling tickets for it just now.

Rangers will be wary of having so many people queuing up for collections so pay at the gate is good idea as it'll split the ques.

I struggled to get 4 together earlier today but eventually got them in MRR. What's the script with the restricted view there?

I used to sit in MRR, but right at the front. The view was fine there.

I think the restricted view is only the very back row where the roof maybe cuts out a bit of the far touchline area. just slouch and you'll be fine. (tu)

I used to sit in MRR, but right at the front. The view was fine there.

I think the restricted view is only the very back row where the roof maybe cuts out a bit of the far touchline area. just slouch and you'll be fine. (tu)

Aye I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. Sat there for an OF game once but I was blazing so don't recall what it was like. I think I'm row K.

What are you so worried about anyway - you've only got 10 to buy - and you don't need to worry about stairs! :pipe:

Ha ha I know, I should have just bought the nosebleed seats this afternoon.