Hibs Tickets

blueretro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the tickets sold out? Been trying since last night, whole stadium plan grey. Now it's coming up home games available

Nowhere near a sell out yet mate.

The stadium plan is up and down a lot. Not the most accurate indication of sales at the best of times. Let alone at a manic time like just now.

Nowhere near a sell out yet mate.

The stadium plan is up and down a lot. Not the most accurate indication of sales at the best of times. Let alone at a manic time like just now.

Cheers :clap:

Never usually buy tickets online!

Went on just now, and it's saying no home games available. To be honest, I don't think this will sell -out as the stadium plan is all over the place, and I think many fans are a bit pissed off with it. Not the best from Rangers.

Hoping it's back up soon, couldn't get through on the phone yesterday and now saying no home games available online.

EDIT

Back up now but when I type my card details in and press confirm, it just jumps back to the same page to enter my card, with the tickets still in my basket!?

Went on just now, and it's saying no home games available. To be honest, I don't think this will sell -out as the stadium plan is all over the place, and I think many fans are a bit pissed off with it. Not the best from Rangers.

That's the reason I never went on Sunday

Tried for 7 hours last Monday and was sick of it

Yeh, back up now with loads available. I blame Rangers, but maybe I should blame the spfl, as given us just a couple of days to sell the tickets was bound to create havoc. Unfortunately it means a small crowd for a huge match.

Hoping it's back up soon, couldn't get through on the phone yesterday and now saying no home games available online.

EDIT

Back up now but when I type my card details in and press confirm, it just jumps back to the same page to enter my card, with the tickets still in my basket!?

If you're paying with a Visa Debit just enter Visa in the card type.

See if you order tickets online can someone else pick them up?

They usually just ask for the name the tickets were booked under, sometimes they ask you to confirm your address, if whoever is collecting them has that information then there should be no problem mate

Ticket sales for this are extremely slow tbh...

They only went on sale last night at 9!! The stadium plan was blank before that which means non season ticket holders seats were snapped up fast.

They only went on sale last night at 9!! The stadium plan was blank before that which means non season ticket holders seats were snapped up fast.

They went on sale on Sunday night? :blink: Got mines on the Sunday..

They went on sale on Sunday night? :blink: Got mines on the Sunday..

Season ticket seats were held until Monday at 9pm - with season ticket holders only having Monday to go to the Ticket Office/Phone. Those who aren't technically savvy probably didn't have time to do that. The stadium plan looked as if there were barely any tickets left before 9pm. A lot more tickets are now available - but they've only been on sale since Monday at 9pm.