Hibs Tickets

blueretro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day ma dinner is out for me getting in ill take her straight to hospital.. Or check my cctv tae make sure she ain't throwing it about haha.

She loves The Rangers so is a keeper

That's very bold. Same sex marriage.Well done for being open and admitting you go with a keeper. What team is he playing for?

Need to buy 10 tickets today, going to do it online when I get in the office. What's the chances of getting them so we are all sitting together?

Little to none unless you're happy with the club deck IMO.

You might get lucky though, I'd wait til they release the ST seats at 9.

I see on the online stadium plan a lot of the stadium is greyed out which I assume is for season ticket holders. Do we know how long season ticket holders have their seats reserved for?

I see on the online stadium plan a lot of the stadium is greyed out which I assume is for season ticket holders. Do we know how long season ticket holders have their seats reserved for?

Heard it was 9pm tonight.

Heard it was 9pm tonight.

Cheers!

I might hold off until 9 tonight to see if I can get better seats than the Club Deck but like I've previously, got a bit of an issue as I need to pick up 10. :anguish:

Need to buy 10 tickets today, going to do it online when I get in the office. What's the chances of getting them so we are all sitting together?

Should have bought them last night. you'd have got them no bother bar the big queue.

Should have bought them last night. you'd have got them no bother bar the big queue.

I was pished last night mate, me and my mates had tickets for Bar 72. Rocked in the house at 12 o'clock last night. I'll see what the situation is tonight at 9. (tu)

I was pished last night mate, me and my mates had tickets for Bar 72. Rocked in the house at 12 o'clock last night. I'll see what the situation is tonight at 9. (tu)

Lucky you, i got them online when i came home myself as i couldn't be arsed standing in the queue took me an Hour but better than standing freezing in the pissing rain.

Lucky you, i got them online when i came home myself as i couldn't be arsed standing in the queue took me an Hour but better than standing freezing in the pissing rain.

Pretty confident it'll be a sell out so as long as I get them tonight I'll be sorted.