Turn Style Attendant

Total joke of a guy today waiting to get in today. 20 mins after KO and queue still massive and this guy taking ages looking at tickets. The smart card reader wasn't working and he was laughing and smirking when everyone in the queue was obv getting irate.

Total joke of a guy today waiting to get in today. 20 mins after KO and queue still massive and this guy taking ages looking at tickets. The smart card reader wasn't working and he was laughing and smirking when everyone in the queue was obv getting irate.

Well if the card reader was fucked there wasn't much he could do to speed shit up.

If i had been the guy ye were all getting irate at i wouldn't have laughed, i probably would've went even slower just to piss ye off.

Probably his da' told himof the days when turnstile operators got a wee bung when the double shuffle (two people, one turn of the turnstile) went through and the club would down size attendance to avoid tax..............no unseen benefits these days.

There was a woman in the club deck turnstiles who was turning people away because we weren't in the turnstile written on the ticket. Tried explaining both sides lead to the same place, she wasn't having it. There was no queue on that side but the other side had a massive queue after the game had already kicked off. Eventually, the steward up the other end starting sending people down to this side but she was still trying to turn people away :lol::lol::lol:. Then one of her colleagues shouted over to her that they'd been told to let the fans in and she apologised.

Well if the card reader was fucked there wasn't much he could do to speed shit up.

If i had been the guy ye were all getting irate at i wouldn't have laughed, i probably would've went even slower just to piss ye off.

Yeah I appreciate that he couldn't do anything about it being broken but he studied every bodies tickets like fkn war and peace. Nobody was given him grief he was obvs a c####c supporter?

There was a woman in the club deck turnstiles who was turning people away because we weren't in the turnstile written on the ticket. Tried explaining both sides lead to the same place, she wasn't having it. There was no queue on that side but the other side had a massive queue after the game had already kicked off. Eventually, the steward up the other end starting sending people down to this side but she was still trying to turn people away :lol::lol::lol:. Then one of her colleagues shouted over to her that they'd been told to let the fans in and she apologised.

Yeah I saw that happening too. We tried explaining the same thing.

It is worrying that there is a potential for them to be directing operations if an incident happened (god forbid).

They get fuck all training and flung in at the deep end, l don't blame them but things need to change before something tragic happens.

Yeah I saw that happening too. We tried explaining the same thing.

Guys think there was a lot of possibly copied tickets as lots of people inside had tickets that were already taken by someone with same ticket .Think the guy may have been checking for these to be fair

Guys think there was a lot of possibly copied tickets as lots of people inside had tickets that were already taken by someone with same ticket .Think the guy may have been checking for these to be fair

Ah I see that would explain the scrutiny!

They get fuck all training and flung in at the deep end, l don't blame them but things need to change before something tragic happens.

Aside from that, some of them think they are in the Third Reich cerca 1930s. Rude, arrogant and won't be told they are wrong - even when they are, well, wrong.

They can be cunts

But since they didnt take you outside and shoot you...

You are talking shit mate

Wasn't aware everyone in the Third Reich ( re country at said time) went about shooting people.

More musing about the general attitude; of which the observation, as you pointed out, is anything but shit.

Yeah I appreciate that he couldn't do anything about it being broken but he studied every bodies tickets like fkn war and peace. Nobody was given him grief he was obvs a c####c supporter

Oh right,i thought the irked crowd were giving him grief.

My bad.