Nicky Clark

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foster was the worst player on the pitch yesterday. He's never been a footballer and looks like a rabbit in the headlights everytime the ball is at his feet. The only positive thing he had going for him was his pace and that's long gone. Whittaker and Broadfoot took some about of stick but Foster as far worse.

I like his workrate and wish the rest had his attitude to work but as a player we can use in the PL then i'm not convinced ..

What about Miller, Boyd, and Daly? Based on what you've seen from those three this season are they good enough to play SPFL top-tier football? Clark has been our best striker this season.

Foster was the worst player on the pitch yesterday.

No he wasn't. Never had a great game but certainly not the worst on the park. At least had the balls to attempt to beat his man and cross the ball in, something his teammate on the opposite wing bottled it to do all game.

Foster is just the fans whipping boy nowadays and gets slated by some regardless while others in our team get a free pass.

As most people have said his first touch is terrible,but what gets me is how weak he is he should watch vukic on how a player holds

Off a man,the way he shields the ball is fantastic,and scoring 40 goals in the 3rd tier backwater of scottish football is hardly a great

Achievement

Having one amazing season for QOTS in the third tier of Scottish football doesn't mean you are a proven finisher.

We took a chance on him and he's not been great, but there are still a number of far worse players in our squad who should be criticised before he is.

40 goals at any professional level proves you have got something

The goals will come

Exactly. Amazing how people try and play it down as a nothing achievement now because he's not done it for us.

Scoring 40 goals in the 3rd tier of Scotland,is the equivalent of doing the same in comparable leagues in Norway,Sweden,Denmark

Hardly a great achievement,probably the standard of junior football

No he wasn't. Never had a great game but certainly not the worst on the park. At least had the balls to attempt to beat his man and cross the ball in, something his teammate on the opposite wing bottled it to do all game.

Foster is just the fans whipping boy nowadays and gets slated by some regardless while others in our team get a free pass.

In my opinon Foster was the worst player on the pitch yesterday. Foster's always been a poor footballer but he's a lot worse now than what he was during his first spell with us. Foster makes Broadfoot look like Cafu. If by "teammate on the opposite wing" you mean Lee Wallace then your deluded. Wallace is ten times the player Foster ever was.

The lad might not have the quality but he is grafting and giving 100% and given the dross we have seen this season it's a damn sight more than some of the passengers we have been carrying. Would much rather have him or young Hardie in the team at the moment than wasters like Boyd.

In my opinon Foster was the worst player on the pitch yesterday. Foster's always been a poor footballer but he's a lot worse now than what he was during his first spell with us. Foster makes Broadfoot look like Cafu. If by "teammate on the opposite wing" you mean Lee Wallace then your deluded. Wallace is ten times the player Foster ever was.

Not yesterday he wasn't. Consistently shit himself and turned away when faced with the big bad QotS right back. Never suggested for a minute Foster is even half as good as Wallace. Simply pointing out that Foster gets slated regardless of his performance while others in the team can play shite and be exempt from criticism.

Not yesterday he wasn't. Consistently shit himself and turned away when faced with the big bad QotS right back. Never suggested for a minute Foster is even half as good as Wallace. Simply pointing out that Foster gets slated regardless of his performance while others in the team can play shite and be exempt from criticism.

Wallace did well yesterday. He was up that left side all day giving us width and providing the team with an outball. He even scored the goal that got us back in the game. Foster did not play better than Wallace yesterday.

You may want to believe that I have an agenda but it's not the case. If Foster played well I'd say so, but he didn't. I don't see what Foster brings to this team at all and the sooner he is out of the club the better.

Exactly. Amazing how people try and play it down as a nothing achievement now because he's not done it for us.

He had an incredible season for QOTS, I don't think anybody is denying that, but scoring loads of goals for QOTS, in the third tier of Scottish football doesn't mean that's going to translate to doing it for a far bigger club at a higher level.

I think he's a decent option in the squad for now because he has pace, he works hard and he can nick the odd goal, but I do think people are beyond hopeful if they think he's going to become a prolific striker for us on the basis of what he did in the only good goal scoring season he has ever had.

It's also not like he's a new player who's just been signed and is struggling to find his feet, he's been here for two years and has probably played between 50-60 games for us now.