Easter Road Shocking - Rangers End

Dunny_01

you know an away fans allocation is the home teams perogative i have always hated how sellick get the whole broomloan thats a joke whemn we get a wee corner. how much do we give sellick 9000? and how much do they give us about 6500? sorry i cant remeber so just asking? also sellick should be stuck in an area where the cameras cant see them

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not bothered, they are condemned to another year in the Championship, we are still on the road back. Are you laughing tonight Rod Petrie?

Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich mans world.

I think you'll find that they'll be annoyed at not picking up a good wage day just for spites sake.

They probably actually thought they could win it by reducing our numbers! lol

The other half of our stand wasn't their only empty section as well, a pitiful home attendance for the most important game of their season. A club and support deserving of at least another season of pain and hurt, however knowing Hibs, they make a hobby of pain and hurt as it is

Scottish football is fucked from top to bottom and this is another debacle and embarrassment. Rangers could afford the luxury of choosing how many tickets Hibs got ,but unfortunately Hibs bit their nose off to spite their face. I despair that we're actually going to take the SPL off life support yet have to be grateful to them !

you know an away fans allocation is the home teams perogative i have always hated how sellick get the whole broomloan thats a joke whemn we get a wee corner. how much do we give sellick 9000? and how much do they give us about 6500? sorry i cant remeber so just asking? also sellick should be stuck in an area where the cameras cant see them

i always thought we had similar allocations , it's just the lay out and differences in size of each stadium which means we get tucked in a corner while they get a full stand

Fuck them and every other club that voted us out of the spl years ago.

The only way to hurt these clubs is to starve them of our cash, ok you want to follow home and away, but Hivs scored an own goal today by not selling us tickets to fill the Stand.

Back in May 2011 Killie's chairman decided to show his balls by selling us tickets for the home end and make a few quid for his club. We were there and got pelted with pies, plastic drink cartons and sweets, but their supporters were livid that M Johnston sold us tickets.and made a few quid.

7500 each