Lee Wallace Now?

Woeful and has been for a while. Last time he played well was when we beat Hibs at Easter Road. Wallace almost rivals Law in the 'Who I Shout The Loudest At' stakes, which is worrying. Regressed hugely since he's been at Rangers at that points to a set up which has been rotten to the core, not just on the face of things. As a previous poster said, 3 years of lower tier hoof-ball under McCoist has ruined him. Great loyalty, but I'm afraid that's something we seem to be saying all too often now. Rangers is about more than sticking around, Rangers is about success and I'm afraid with this current bunch of diddies, those days are still a million miles away

Always had a soft spot for him due to the fact he never walked but he was fucking awful tonight. He bottled it big time. The amount of times he got the ball in great positions with lots of space only to do fuck all with it was ridiculous. He looked terrified tonight

Thought foster was always our weak link but wallace is just as bad defending and offers next to nothing going foward in the opposition 3rd, very rarely does he put in a good ball or create an opportunity. Only god knows where he was for the QOTS goal in the 2nd leg of the first game boy had all the time in the world to put the ball in the box and pick A man out and tonight he was absolutely abysmal offered nothing going foward and was posted missing for at least 2 of their goals unfortunately.

As I said to my mates last night I have never seen what this guy is supposed to be.At very best an average full back end of.We have tried for years now to play with "attacking wing backs" if that's the term to use and its fucking brutal.Our "attacking wing backs " don't have the skill,and stamina to play this kind of game.Watched both Foster and Wallace last night and none of them have the stamina to get forward and back again.As for passing a ball into the box Wallace is absolute shit.You would be lucky and I do mean lucky if 4 out of 10 passes he attempts to get into the box cause any difficulty for the opposition defence.In the first have last night both centre halfs were pulled all over the place due to Wallace and Foster being posted missing from their full back positions.The difference Walsh and ferguson made when they came on was surely noticeable by everyone who was still there.Defenders defend allegedly and wingers attack and the sooner the Rangers management realise this the better.Wallace as I said is a pretty average player playing in a less than average team.Like just about every so called senior player he should be shown the door come the end of the season and a team built round about guys like Walsh,Murdoch,Hardie etc.

Jesus .The scatter gun truly is out if we singling out Wallace .For me ,his runs were causing problems for them first 30 mins .We should have been 2-0 up .Poor finishing and a static and poor finisher in Clark and that's where we lost out last night .Feel gutted like everyone else but like a few have said .This tie can be turned on its head

Jesus .The scatter gun truly is out if we singling out Wallace .For me ,his runs were causing problems for them first 30 mins .We should have been 2-0 up .Poor finishing and a static and poor finisher in Clark and that's where we lost out last night .Feel gutted like everyone else but like a few have said .This tie can be turned on its head

Personally i wouldn't single him out but he didn't have a good game. His runs ended in him cutting back or producing mostly poor crosses, his passing was poor and he wasn't unto much defence wise either.

Had a poor game but then so did several others.

It's not singling him out its just the truth. He was the worst player on the park by a country mile. Totally different player now

Wallace persistently refused to attack he space in front of him like he had lost pace or confidence. I was a bit shocked as he boss's the Hibs away league game we won not so long ago. He looked well off it and gave the ball away a lot too

His confidence is completely shattered. Not what we need from a supposed captain.

Always cuts in and never takes his man on, don't know how many times I screamed at him last night to take him on and he never did, joke.