Glory Hunters Tonight!

Your wrong 1000 % and if take the time to reflect on your stupid post you'll be able to read plenty of accounts of players stating the fans backing galvanised the team. The term Home advantage is used everyday in football for a reason .

We can't put that ball in the net that's the players job ffs scream and shout all you want but we can't effect if we score or not .

Backing the team only goes so far

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wrong 1000 % and if take the time to reflect on your stupid post you'll be able to read plenty of accounts of players stating the fans backing galvanised the team. The term Home advantage is used everyday in football for a reason .

Did we not back the team?

Sad part is Al they're now a shoe in for 6 in a row and now have 3 attempts at getting to the group stages of CL. We could be about to be left miles behind :(

It's half time mate, were 2 down but it can easily be overcome and Sunday is Rsngers day ffs

Wait a fucking minute here. Are you seriously trying to suggest the players can't make a simple 5 yard pass when the stadium is full because I left when we were getting fucked 3-0?

Don't know what your on about but my simple point is that it's our duty to back the team no matter how hard and the sight of fans turning their back on the team is unlikely to offer inspiration to a stuggling team.

Don't know what your on about but my simple point is that it's our duty to back the team no matter how hard and the sight of fans turning their back on the team is unlikely to offer inspiration to a stuggling team.

Maybe concentrating on the game instead of looking at how many fans their shite performance made leave would help the cunts.

Explain the logic of this please.

I've read this post three times and I'm struggling to see your confusion, how hard is it to see that a pact Ibrox giving their full backing to the team increase our chances of winning ? While the sight of bears fleeing a sinking ship has the opposite effect.

This threads a disgrace. Anyone playing the 'I'm a better fan than you' card is a class A bawbag.

'We got pumped, but I'm better than one of my fellow supporters so I'm happy.' Get to fuck.

And ever think that rather than being 'glory hunters' there were guys who went to support the club in a really difficult game, and help push us back to the SPFL?

If you are a glory hunter, you're at the wrong club, with the wrong players at the wrong time. There's no glory in watching us at the moment, and hasn't been for years.

I've read this post three times and I'm struggling to see your confusion, how hard is it to see that a pact Ibrox giving their full backing to the team increase our chances of winning ? While the sight of bears fleeing a sinking ship has the opposite effect.

packed Ibrox = last night = 3-0 down to Motherwell after 48mins. Maybe you should start watching the game mate

Ibrox was packed up until we were 3-0 down. I feel that this disproves your theory.

Because a theory is all it is. Not the fact you claim.

Ibrox was packed up until we were 3-0 down. I feel that this disproves your theory.

Because a theory is all it is. Not the fact you claim.

The fact we scored with less fans in the ground than we started with might actually mean the total opposite haha

packed Ibrox = last night = 3-0 down to Motherwell after 48mins. Maybe you should start watching the game mate

Don't talk shite m8,there's a big difference between a pact Ibrox sitting on their hands and a pact Ibrox singing and supporting their team as they did in the last ten minutes which coincidentally was our best period in the game. Any fool can see how bad our team is but that's when they need us most and anybody who turns their back when their team should be embarrassed regardless of team performance.

whether we've got an empty stadium, a half full stadium or a sold out stadium the players are shite. Unbelievable that some are now blaming the fans for the fact we got pumped 3-1.

I for one am not blaming the fans for last night as I know our team are not fit for purpose but anyone who condones fans leaving at 2 or 3 nil is wrong. My point is that players come and go but we Bears must have standards and deserting our team is not Rangers Standard.

Don't talk shite m8,there's a big difference between a pact Ibrox sitting on their hands and a pact Ibrox singing and supporting their team as they did in the last ten minutes which coincidentally was our best period in the game. Any fool can see how bad our team is but that's when they need us most and anybody who turns their back when their team should be embarrassed regardless of team performance.

embarrassed I am certainly not I left at 3-0 cause the bottlers done it again I don't need or want to sit and watch my team get battered and not one gave a fuck so why should I support that just cause its ma job lol

I for one am not blaming the fans for last night as I know our team are not fit for purpose but anyone who condones fans leaving at 2 or 3 nil is wrong. My point is that players come and go but we Bears must have standards and deserting our team is not Rangers Standard.

I've never been to a game and left before the final whistle.

The subway loayl should be banned from singing No Surrender. Supporting your team amounts to more than showing up for a singsong when your winning. Walking out when we're losing is a fucking disgrace.

I've never understood people the leave at half time or early in the second half myself. In all honesty though these players can't go quick enough for me.