Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Aye, the only thing disgraceful about the whole incident is Wallace, Jig, Bell , Clark , Law strolling over or not bothering at all. Surprised Jig didn't put his arm round Erwin and have a laugh with him.

It was round Stephen McManus instead.

At least Moshni showed a bit of fight, as for him being our worst player, Sandaza?, Cribari?, Agriou?, Kyle?.

The Motherwell player tried to be a ticket and got a secound prize.

The reaction of our players with the exception of Miller and Foster was disappointing and is part of the reason we are where we are.

Shite bags and cowards walk away when attacked. Well done to the big guy for showing irwin up for the coward he was when faced to man up for his actions one things for sure the wee prick won't be trying that again on another player the rest of his life as he was taught a lesson on .the only downside is he stood the punch probably as it was a left jab and not a full right hook .I would just like to add anyone not backing the big fellow up on this are a fucking disgrace to the club I support . Why worry about what or who thinks it disgraced Rangers when their chanting the shit they have bern writing the shit they have been and making the shit up as they have been since administration. if we keep letting ppl away with whatever they throw at us be it a blog by phil my mouth with spunk or joe soap on a web forum without dealing with it like the big chap did they will persist in their cowardly sly digs . I for one think hes a fucking legend for dealing with a coward who dared to strike a Rangers man wearing our colours and will tell and shout down anyone who says otherwise . Hell of a lot of cowardly apologist on this forum calling themselves bears . More like snakes if u ask me who couldn't be counted on in a battle because it will look bad on them .

Why is fuck all being made about the couple Motherwell getting cheap shots in?

Just as guilty as Mohsni

Because this is a Rangers forum; Mohnsi is (was) a Rangers player.

Fuck Lee Erwin and fuck his team mates. Fuck Ainsworth and Kerr. If a police investigation, as suggested, is happening, then they too will be investigated. I'm not paranoid to the extent that the law will turn a blind eye to it.

Mohsni responded unprofessionally, unnecessarily and most of all, unacceptably to a push in the back. What we saw him do to Erwin at full-time was like something you would see in the lower leagues of Serbia.

The Motherwell players will claim defence of others, a similar form of self-defence. It shouldn't wash, though. Mohsni has fuck all defence. He was shoved, as often happens in football, but reaction violently. Please, for the love of fucking God, don't reply with "a shove is violent, too".

The Motherwell players are not my concern. My two concerns are first of all, the way that second-rate, amateur imposter reacted and secondly, when shit hit the fan, why our players didn't respond like Erwin's team mates did.

Attacking someone for a push is not the same as defending someone who is being attacked.

I can't actually believe this is up for discussion. Remember when McCoist and Lennon managed to swap shoves at Parkhead before Walter Smith, the epitome of class, restored order by restraining Super? Those days are long gone.

:lol:

Despite your name, are you from Dumfries and "fucking love Calvin Harris"?

I swear, some people on here are doing themselves a disservice with their attitude on this issue.

Yet you resort to personal abuse. Childish. Also a sign you have lost the argument.

I'd love to see your reaction straight after getting attacked from the back.

I guarantee if this goes to court, Moshni will get off on the grounds of reasonable force. All he done was protect himself.

What would you do?

Yet you resort to personal abuse. Childish. Also a sign you have lost the argument.

I'd love to see your reaction straight after getting attacked from the back.

I guarantee if this goes to court, Moshni will get off on the grounds of reasonable force. All he done was protect himself.

What would you do?

If I was representing Rangers? First of all, I wouldn't have attacked Erwin. That's a fact.

Horses for courses, I know, but if I was representing my employer, then I wouldn't have acted like that. I'm not in a physical capacity, though. However, nor am I representing my employer on live television.

If I was Mohsni, bigger and stronger, I would have told him I would be waiting for him in the tunnel. I'd have kept my cool in front of everyone.

He can't, though. He's not mentally stable enough to. We've seen him respond negatively from criticism from our own fans, something that's ingrained into footballers; ignore the punters, so what hope do we have if he's teased by an opponent?

Erwin hasn't walked away from this looking good, physically or reputationaly. He knew what he was doing, though, and for a young boy at Motherwell to be able to go fishing like that irritates me more than anything.

Because this is a Rangers forum; Mohnsi is (was) a Rangers player.

Fuck Lee Erwin and fuck his team mates. Fuck Ainsworth and Kerr. If a police investigation, as suggested, is happening, then they too will be investigated. I'm not paranoid to the extent that the law will turn a blind eye to it.

Mohsni responded unprofessionally, unnecessarily and most of all, unacceptably to a push in the back. What we saw him do to Erwin at full-time was like something you would see in the lower leagues of Serbia.

The Motherwell players will claim defence of others, a similar form of self-defence. It shouldn't wash, though. Mohsni has fuck all defence. He was shoved, as often happens in football, but reaction violently. Please, for the love of fucking God, don't reply with "a shove is violent, too".

The Motherwell players are not my concern. My two concerns are first of all, the way that second-rate, amateur imposter reacted and secondly, when shit hit the fan, why our players didn't respond like Erwin's team mates did.

Attacking someone for a push is not the same as defending someone who is being attacked.

I can't actually believe this is up for discussion. Remember when McCoist and Lennon managed to swap shoves at Parkhead before Walter Smith, the epitome of class, restored order by restraining Super? Those days are long gone.

Try reading up on law before trying to post about it.

Moshni was assaulted, in the true sense of the word (you can be assaulted in Scots law without even being touched, I read a case of a man getting off on a reasonable force for Culpable homicide for punching a bouncer down a set of stairs for putting his hand in his pocket) it all boils down to "reasonable force" which is ambiguous. In my opinion, it was a reasonable action.

Motherwell players on the other hand, lept from seats to assault our player. Clear assault.

If I was representing Rangers? First of all, I wouldn't have attacked Erwin. That's a fact.

Horses for courses, I know, but if I was representing my employer, then I wouldn't have acted like that. I'm not in a physical capacity, though. However, nor am I representing my employer on live television.

If I was Mohsni, bigger and stronger, I would have told him I would be waiting for him in the tunnel. I'd have kept my cool in front of everyone.

He can't, though. He's not mentally stable enough to. We've seen him respond negatively from criticism from our own fans, something that's ingrained into footballers; ignore the punters, so what hope do we have if he's teased by an opponent?

Erwin hasn't walked away from this looking good, physically or reputationaly. He knew what he was doing, though, and for a young boy at Motherwell to be able to go fishing like that irritates me more than anything.

There it is again in your first sentence "attacked Erwin"

Moshni used reasonable force against an assailant who attacked him from the back. He never touched him after his attacker had been restrained.

Personally I would have drapped the nut on him.

Too many soft arses on here, he stuck up for himself in a way you would see in any workplace. Fuck lee irwin and fuck this deafetest attidude. Best thing one of our players have done in four years.

Shite footballer all the same but thats another arguement altogether.

There it is again in your first sentence "attacked Erwin"

Moshni used reasonable force against an assailant who attacked him from the back. He never touched him after his attacker had been restrained.

"Assailant". :lol:

Look at you, trying to use every piece of fine print in the book, like a solicitor. The only difference being that a solicitor wouldn't use the term "try reading up" because it doesn't make sense.

Mohsni and the Motherwell players will be fucked for what happened, of that I'm sure. A fine, a ban, whatever.

However, the law aside, in the real world, a shove is not an assault. You can continue being pedantic, but what Mohsni did to Erwin was an assault and what Ainsworth and Kerr did to Mohsni was assault.

I can't believe no one is hammering the Motherwell players reaction to the punch by them all jumping in and punching him on the back :lol:

It's like a school playground gang beating!

Fuck the SFA, SPFL, Scottish media and Motherwell

I've been saying it since my very first post in this topic, Ainsworth and Kerr are on the same boat as Mohsni, but I'm continually met with "aw fuk it maaaan best hing ever man on yersel big billy kik eez cunt in".

First of all and regardless of everything else, if Mohsni even remotely resembled a professional footballer, he would have kept his cool and not responded to a shitey, wee fishing attempt by a Motherwell YTS boy.

"Assailant". :lol:

Look at you, trying to use every piece of fine print in the book, like a solicitor. The only difference being that a solicitor wouldn't use the term "try reading up" because it doesn't make sense.

Mohsni and the Motherwell players will be fucked for what happened, of that I'm sure. A fine, a ban, whatever.

However, the law aside, in the real world, a shove is not an assault. You can continue being pedantic, but what Mohsni did to Erwin was an assault and what Ainsworth and Kerr did to Mohsni was assault.

You were the one who brought the law into it. Not me, am just explaining to you how it really works.

Moshni WAS assaulted, he reacted with instinct. He stopped as soon as he realized that there was no more threat (exact definition of reasonable force).

If Erwin hadn't been restrained, Moshni would've had the full backing of the law to knock him clean out with a proper punch. Erwin continued to try to get to Moshni.

Do you think our law, Scots law - world renowned for it's fairness, would not allow a person to protect themselves from an attacker?

I never claimed to be a solicitor. But I have a friend who is a very very good one.

I've been saying it since my very first post in this topic, Ainsworth and Kerr are on the same boat as Mohsni, but I'm continually met with "aw fuk it maaaan best hing ever man on yersel big billy kik eez cunt in".

First of all and regardless of everything else, if Mohsni even remotely resembled a professional footballer, he would have kept his cool and not responded to a shitey, wee fishing attempt by a Motherwell YTS boy.

Bet you got battered at school lol

What does his job have to do with him being assaulted? He's allowed to act in reasonable force, regardless of where when or why.

Lee Erwin is full of shit that Mohsni told him to fuck off for a handshake

Mohsni was walking off with his head down and got pushed a belter from behind

If that happened to any of us in a pub your reaction would be to defend yourself

I back Mohsni on this. It's not the Rangers way but fuck letting Erwin away with it. They wanted a reaction from him. They knew they'd get one.

Don't condone what Mohsni did but fully understand why he did it. Tensions running high, dissapointment,just lost the biggest game of his career, red mist, some 'Well no mark trying to noise him up. Glad he showed some passion and care for what it meant to him. Just wish there had been a team full that had defended him instead of a few. Well done Mohsni, not the best player but showed some passion.

You were the one who brought the law into it. Not me, am just explaining to you how it really works.

Moshni WAS assaulted, he reacted with instinct. He stopped as soon as he realized that there was no more threat (exact definition of reasonable force).

If Erwin hadn't been restrained, Moshni would've had the full backing of the law to knock him clean out with a proper punch. Erwin continued to try to get to Moshni.

Do you think our law, Scots law - world renowned for it's fairness, would not allow a person to protect themselves from an attacker?

I never claimed to be a solicitor. But I have a friend who is a very very good one.

Oh, thanks. The guy using phrases like "reading up" is explaining to me how the law works.

I'm well aware, thank you. Pinsent Masons aware, if you catch my drift, so I hope you're friends a very, very, very good solicitor.

I mentioned the law in relation to the Motherwell players attacking Mohsni. A half-decent defence case will smoke Erwin's push and tar Mohsni with unnecessary force, if it even reaches self-defence; did he really feel that under attack from a shove?