Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

The wee cunt with the shite haircut threw a punch at Moshni then jumped on him.

Billy chucked him about like a wean.

He got red carded too with Erwin

Didn't one of them punch him on the back of the head and then run away?

I don't understand this whole "It's not the Rangers way"

Rangers teams throughout the decades have been hard bastards who take absolutely no shite from anyone, Bilel Mohsni was the only one conducting himself in the "Rangers way" yesterday, by having the balls to stand up for himself, with 5 Motherwell players behind him, and a cocky wanabee hardman infront of him, he set about all of them, and walked away, and then even wanted some more!

The rest of the team though... certainly not the Rangers way... standing back and watching a fellow teammate get surrounded and offering no help whatsoever, cowards.

JeSuisMohsni

The Rangers way used to be you stand up for your own right or wrong nobody gets in our way.

Today it's about who can be the biggest surrender monkey.

Imagine you are at work on the last day before you are sacked and made unemployed.

Imagine that day was one of the worst days at work you have had.

Then imagine somecunt comes up to you and starts shoving you at your work ( that you are about to be sacked from). How many of you can honestly say you wouldn't swing for the cunt?

Mohsni overreacted in relation to him being a proffesional footballer, but as a man his reaction was pretty close to what any of us would have done.

Foolish but understandable. That being said, I am glad we will never see him in a Rangers shirt again.

Funny how when Jig stood on a scum player and shared his elbows some referred to him as a thug...

Situation was 100% different.

Jig wasn't goaded and pushed in the back with his back turned.

If Jig reacted when Erwin shoved him needlessly over the advertising board he'd have every right.

Imagine you are at work on the last day before you are sacked and made unemployed.

Imagine that day was one of the worst days at work you have had.

Then imagine somecunt comes up to you and starts shoving you at your work ( that you are about to be sacked from). How many of you can honestly say you wouldn't swing for the cunt?

Mohsni overreacted in relation to him being a proffesional footballer, but as a man his reaction was pretty close to what any of us would have done.

Foolish but understandable. That being said, I am glad we will never see him in a Rangers shirt again.

Spot on.

In a split second moment he forgot he was a footballer and reacted like anyone else would when being shoved with his back turned.

Spot on.

He's lucky it wasn't Souness, Butcher etc or he'd be lying in intensive care the wee goblin fuck

Those were good players though mate, we would have backed them to the hilt for cracking an opposition player that shoved him two handed in the back after the game.

It's easy to lay the blame on Mohsni here as he was shite for us and we want to see the back of them.

If this had happened 20 years ago and it had been Gough cracking a taig like mcstay in the jaw, we would have been extatic :lol:

Those were good players though mate, we would have backed them to the hilt for cracking an opposition player that shoved him two handed in the back after the game.

It's easy to lay the blame on Mohsni here as he was shite for us and we want to see the back of them.

If this had happened 20 years ago and it had been Gough cracking a taig like mcstay in the jaw, we would have been extatic :lol:

Celebrating it like a title win.

Don't get me wrong if Erwin hadn't pushed Moshni like that and it happened I'd be hounding Moshni out Ibrox but we all know how we would react if that were us...you would 100% go for the cunt.

Celebrating it like a title win.

Don't get me wrong if Erwin hadn't pushed Moshni like that and it happened I'd be hounding Moshni out Ibrox but we all know how we would react if that were us...you would 100% go for the cunt.

Yeah, there is no doubt that the scenes were embarrassing and not fit for a Rangers player. However, putting myself in his shoes, I fail to see me not swinging for that wee rodent.

He is guilty of letting his emotions get the better of him, and tbh with Mohsni stalking the guy on twitter and still looking for a square go after the match... I think that there was more involved than just a wee shove on the back.

I just can't be angry at him for this.

Greig, Butcher, John Brown, Goian, Tam Forsyth, Souness, Hurlock, Ian Ferguson,Gregor Stevens, Kevin Muscat,Gattuso,Fernando Ricksen, Graham Roberts and Colin McAdam would have just said to the boy stop being silly. :craphead:

the cunt pushed mohsni,mohsni defended himself,then 4 motherhell players try to attack mohsni, the flare their scum had at Ibrox and at yesterday's game,threw on park.mcCulloch hit on face with a flag (and supporter got to stay in the stadium),then the haters goading Rangers fans and it's all our fault,if we done all of those things at Ibrox we get heavy fines and banning orders.your right it boils my piss also.

I texted most of that to radio Scotland this morning but surprise surprise it was not read out, although it was getting near the end of the programme, so maybe I am being a bit unfair. :)

A pub asked Erwin if we was popping in to celebrate the title win, he tweeted back that he would.....

Mohsni tweeted to both of them that he was coming too :lol:

It's a fake account, good though!

In Hamilton cells getting questioned , going for an ice blast once I get out this shit hole

I don't understand how these incidents are comparable? Can you explain how they are?

I'm not comparing the incidents, just the reactions on here.

I found it amusing how there can be such variation in opinions.