Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just seen this. :lol: :lol:

Billy has all the technical attributes to be our best defenders

Best tackler, best at heading, composed on the ball and reads the game well.

He's just a fucking bomb scare as he can't keep the head.

He's technically way beyond most of our team (not saying much, though.)

Billy has all the technical attributes to be our best defenders

Best tackler, best at heading, composed on the ball and reads the game well.

He's just a fucking bomb scare as he can't keep the head.

He's technically way beyond most of our team (not saying much, though.)

Its funny i was watching him warming up as sub one game and he was pulling the ball out of the air easily and doing wee daft tricks he missed the first one but ever other piece of control he did was excellent for a big defender.

Its funny i was watching him warming up as sub one game and he was pulling the ball out of the air easily and doing wee daft tricks he missed the first one but ever other piece of control he did was excellent for a big defender.

Aye you can tell he's probably shit hot in training.

He's good for us for 99% of a game, but those few errors always cost us it seems.

Ainsworth and Kerr.

An investigation will take place, I think. The issue for Mohsni is that his reaction to Erwin's shove, compared to the Motherwell players to his, is totally disproportionate.

You are fucking at it. Snidey hitting folk from behind, ganging up on one man and you say that moshni is the worst. Fuck off to kiddy fiddler street.

You are fucking at it. Snidey hitting folk from behind, ganging up on one man and you say that moshni is the worst. Fuck off to kiddy fiddler street.

This guy didn't even exchange opinions before resorting to abuse and the predictable "I don't like what he says, but I'm not intelligent enough to hold my own argument, so I'm going to call him a Tim" line.

Aye you can tell he's probably shit hot in training.

He's good for us for 99% of a game, but those few errors always cost us it seems.

:lol: :lol:

You two are like a couple of hill walkers, trying to pretend you like football.

This guy didn't even exchange opinions before resorting to abuse and the predictable "I don't like what he says, but I'm not intelligent enough to hold my own argument, so I'm going to call him a Tim" line.

Nope, I have read everything you have said on this issue. I have decided you are at it and are of ra poops persuasion. Basically diddums, you are talking shite, your arguments don't even make sense. You have a personal issue with Moshni, the way you have been going on about him. Did he shag your missus? Did he left hook you yesterday?

Nope, I have read everything you have said on this issue. I have decided you are at it and are of ra poops persuasion. Basically diddums, you are talking shite, your arguments don't even make sense. You have a personal issue with Moshni, the way you have been going on about him. Did he shag your missus? Did he left hook you yesterday?

I'd go back to the abuse. I can see why you went straight for it, if that's your attempt as discussing the matter.

Well some fans are happy to be pushed from behind and just let it go fuckin Poofs

:lol:

I don't know what to say to you. I've discussed this with a few people, but you're unique in that your full stop key seems to be broken and statements like "fuken poofs" and "fuken moron" and "fuken this" and "fuken that" seem to have replaced it.

Mature reply

Come on to fuck. No wonder. :lol:

"Shit hot in training" and "good for 99% of a game"? Are you actually being serious?

Need I remind you of the 1-1 game at Falkirk, where he took all but 1% of the game to lose possession? Where he was out-jumped by Loy for their goal?

Or, what about Queen of the South, away? Remember when Derek fucking Lyle smoked him to open the scoring for them? Then, with no-one near him, in the middle of his own half, he booted it up in the air and into the main stand.

Those are just two off the top of my head. Here's another, his fucking shot-cum-pass back at Ibrox against Queen of the South, late on when a smart player would have wasted time or a good player would have tested the 'keeper; Bilel Pele did neither.

Shit hot? You are out of your face on smack, in my opinion.

Conveniently, nothing. I deleted the last paragraph because you were stating what I had already said. Removing it made no difference.

Were you at the three-nil game at Palmerston? I was. Did you watch Mohsni, in the middle of our own half and with no-one, not even a team mate, absolutely leather the ball into the main stand under no pressure? Don't give me any of this rubbish about tricks and flicks.

My point was he is technically superior to the vast majority of the team and your reply was to laugh so therefore you obviously don't agree.

If you were to ask most fans and even the players and coaches themselves, I think they would side with me.

My point was he is technically superior to the vast majority of the team and your reply was to laugh so therefore you obviously don't agree.

If you were to ask most fans and even the players and coaches themselves, I think they would side with me.

Well, I couldn't disagree more. Each to their own, I suppose.

Total exaggeration to suggest he is one of the worst players to play for the club. He is good in the air, athletic & has reasonable technical ability. Unfortunately these attributes are tempered with poor concentration, poor decision making & a volatile attitude.

Total exaggeration to suggest he is one of the worst players to play for the club. He is good in the air, athletic & has reasonable technical ability. Unfortunately these attributes are tempered with poor concentration, poor decision making & a volatile attitude.

He's one of the worst players in the worst team of my lifetime.

I'd imagine the likes of Gayle, Jeffers and Ostenstaad would improve this pile of shite McCoist assembled.

https://vid.me/kOaO

That video shows clearly the force behind Erwin's shove. Anyone saying they wouldn't have reacted like Moshni are at it. Also why are none of the players rushing into help him when he is surrounded by so many of their players.

Aye, the only thing disgraceful about the whole incident is Wallace, Jig, Bell , Clark , Law strolling over or not bothering at all. Surprised Jig didn't put his arm round Erwin and have a laugh with him.