Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

I'm not comparing the incidents, just the reactions on here.

I found it amusing how there can be such variation in opinions.

Two completely different incidents so not even sure what you're on about?

There's a difference in opinion because they aren't the same incident at all so how's that amusing exactly?

There's a difference in opinion because they aren't the same incident at all so how's that amusing exactly?

Let me explain, AlBear's a fucking retard.

Glad I could help.

A minute and a half in.

I recall that match really well and its funny as I had a dig at their fans celebrating yesterdays win but that second goal going in was celebrated both inside and outside the stadium in some amazing scenes!

Moshni was walking off the pitch minding his own business when he was attacked by the Motherwell beast nothing would have happened if the wee scumbag hadn't put his hands on Moshni first.

Yup.

The incident was already over - Mohsni had turned his back on Erwin after lamping him and was walking away - when those brave Motherwell lads attacked him mob-handed. They are to blame for the incident escalating.

The use of the term thug amused me.

Is that alright?

Let me explain, AlBear's a fucking retard.

Glad I could help.

Thx bebs

Can someone please help this Lassie out please? I know there is at least one photo and a video showing what happened just before the push. Quote her message with the link/photo.

Cheers lads.

Cheers. The first few seconds of that video show Erwin tapping Moshni with his right hand, then a two handed shove comes straight afterwards. Something was said by Erwin, has Moshni spins around kicks Erwin on the bottom. Something is said again and Moshni lamps Erwin. Erwin's team mates then gank Moshni.

cheers, the first few seconds of that video show Erwin tapping Moshni with his right hand then a two handed push straight afterwards.

As you can see, Moshni was looking the other way and didn't refuse to shake his hand. The guy was in his blind spot. Looks like he touched Moshni's hand, or made it look like he tried, Moshni never reacted at all to that hand "touch"

Instinct would make you turn ur head to see who or what was "touching" you.

I don't know where this lie has came from or why most of our fans believe it??

As you can see, Moshni was looking the other way and didn't refuse to shake his hand. The guy was in his blind spot. Looks like he touched Moshni's hand, or made it look like he tried, Moshni never reacted at all to that hand "touch"

Instinct would make you turn ur head to see who or what was "touching" you.

I don't know where this lie has came from or why most of our fans believe it??

Agreed. there's no sign of a handshake being offered. Moshni was targeted imo. He's known for being hot headed. why else goad him? Moshni would have been disappointed at losing the game. Thing is, his career is over now in Britain according to his agent and the lads gutted.

Can you imagine how the mhedia would have reacted if it was Scott Brown and not Bilel who retaliated Erwin would have been guilty full stop and would anyone on here not have decked Brown when he stood in the front of El Hdj Diuof in the Scottish cup tie at Ibrox trying to provoke him.....and so Broonie becomes a hero to the mhanks.

If any Bear cannot see the hatchet job on one of our own by the mhedia then what chance do we have.

"Bilel Mohsnis behaviour was completely unacceptable and had his contract not now expired, the Club would have started disciplinary proceedings" - statement by the club; professionalism.

"fuck et man cunt goat bold en big billy skelped um man widda done eh same hing if it wiz me man. oan yersel big man" - statement by the club; unprofessional.

Thank God our club is now being run by well-spoken, logically-thinking people.

The quicker we can forget about this mess, the better.

"Bilel Mohsnis behaviour was completely unacceptable and had his contract not now expired, the Club would have started disciplinary proceedings" - statement by the club; professionalism.

"fuck et man cunt goat bold en big billy skelped um man widda done eh same hing if it wiz me man. oan yersel big man" - statement by the club; unprofessional.

Thank God our club is now being run by well-spoken, logically-thinking people.

The quicker we can forget about this mess, the better.

I dont think many are disputing what was said, more so what could have been said, but you rant away!

from what I have seen of these incidents it occurs to me that fuck all has changed in the attitude of the players and supporters of the SPL teams since our demotion. They still hate us, the jealousy is still there - it wasn't all a bit of a mistake and they dont secretly want us back.

A fucking lap of honour and a pitch invasion for coming second last in your league proves it - its an embarrassment - but its seen as a major achievement by both players and fans simply because they beat us.