Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Is he fuck, you're deluded.

The guy has cost us countless goals, misplaced an endless amount of passes, shouted at fans for getting on his back due to the first two issues and now this.

Not only is he an atrocious footballer, but he's also a childish idiot.

Ok...I'M deluded :lol:

:rolleyes:

Just read Mohsni agents statement and I agree with it

Why aren't STV news etc picking up on the fact one of the Motherwell subs hits Mohsni on the back too? Sure someone punches him and one tried getting him in head lock

As far as I can see Moshni although wrong in his retaliation is being hung out to dry. Other than his agent no one is supporting him. The fact that he was walking off the pitch and Erwin approach him tapped him with his right hand, then did a 2 handed shove in the back is not being reported, I feel for Moshni the guy is gutted.

I don't understand what Moshni was supposed to do, if some upstart had pushed me like that after a match had finished, i guarantee i would have went for them.

Erwin was looking for a fight and got one, or i take it that you're now allowed to shove people in the back without expecting any repercussions?

If he didn't fucking push him he wouldn't have punched him end of....it's called provocation, something the media are deliberately playing down...cunts!

For all those that think they would be the better man and walk away from it, go try shoving some people a foot taller than you in the back tomorrow in any high street in scotland and see how many will walk away from you!!!

In Scotland, we shake hands with players after the game no matter what the score is. Obviously not in Tunisia. The Motherwell player shouldn't have instigated but his reaction was OTT. Guess he didn't learn his lesson when head butting a Derby player in pre season.... Call me a hand wringer all you want but I'm glad he will never wear a Rangers shirt ever again. Our next manager needs to instil discipline and a fear into them of the repercussions for such actions.

In Scotland, we shake hands with players after the game no matter what the score is. Obviously not in Tunisia. The Motherwell player shouldn't have instigated but his reaction was OTT. Guess he didn't learn his lesson when head butting a Derby player in pre season.... Call me a hand wringer all you want but I'm glad he will never wear a Rangers shirt ever again. Our next manager needs to instil discipline and a fear into them of the repercussions for such actions.

Hand wringer.

I thought it was Templeton?

No, no, no. Again, that's performance related. I'm talking about ability. I thought I made that clear when responding to Sket, no?

Ability-wise, Templeton is superior to Mohsni. For example, the night before we signed him, Templeton held his own and scored at Anfield. Mohsni would be lucky to get a ticket for a game at Anfield.

This shouldn't hide the fact that Templeton has been the worst investment we've made since dropping to the Third Division.

Lister weirflecknfanny if you think it was over the top then really get to fuck ya moron wee have every fly dig and fly fine at us last few years it was overdue someone got a kicking off us and that wee poof Erwin won't be in a hurry to push Moshni again

Lister weirflecknfanny if you think it was over the top then really get to fuck ya moron wee have every fly dig and fly fine at us last few years it was overdue someone got a kicking off us and that wee poof Erwin won't be in a hurry to push Moshni again

If this goes to court, then I want you defending Mohsni and I want you to hit the judge with the line in bold.

Absolute gold. :lol:

I feel bad enough that we've just lost to a side not even the best in Lanarkshire, but struggling to get past two returns in a genuine debate without people resorting to "ae fuken skelped um ya prick" or "git tae fuck man" is difficult.

Link to the agent's statement please?

Moshni's agent:
"I had a quick few words with him yesterday after the game and we have exchanged messages," said the agent. "I've seen the incident and it is clear he has made a mistake. His reaction was wrong - there is no doubt about that.
"But I don't see any reason for the other guy to taunt him. It was a bit stupid. They had won the game. There was no point pushing Bilel. Just leave it.
"Bilel has lost the game, then the guy has pushed him from behind. What was he expecting?
"You can't forgive the reaction of Bilel but what should he have done? Obviously it has happened to Bilel which is unfortunate, but if it happened to somebody else, what would they have done?
"I fear for the boy [Mohsni] because it was not an appropriate reaction.
"But the frustration of the last few months of the season, the frustration of the defeat on top of the boy coming and pushing him in the back and you get what we saw yesterday."
He added: "For the people who know Bilel off the pitch, he is a very nice boy. But it is difficult to know what goes on in his mind sometimes.
"I've known him for many years. The potential is there, the quality is there. But he can switch off at times.
"Bilel regrets his reaction but he is an uncompromising and very straightforward man. He sometimes pays for that.
"He really wanted to win promotion and the frustration is huge. He also thinks he could have contributed more. He is devastated just now."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just seen this. :lol: :lol:

I like how you conveniently forgot to include the paragraph where I said he isn't good enough as he is too casual and doesn't have the mental toughness/concentration to be a success at Rangers.

That doesn't mean he isn't very good technically. Doing flicks over forwards heads etc whereas McGregor would have booted it into row Z. You see some of the things he does when warming up at half time and some of it is really skillful.

You obviously dont play football.

I like how you conveniently forgot to include the paragraph where I said he isn't good enough as he is too casual and doesn't have the mental toughness/concentration to be a success at Rangers.

That doesn't mean he isn't very good technically. Doing flicks over forwards heads etc whereas McGregor would have booted it into row Z. You see some of the things he does when warming up at half time and some of it is really skillful.

You obviously dont play football.

Conveniently, nothing. I deleted the last paragraph because you were stating what I had already said. Removing it made no difference.

Were you at the three-nil game at Palmerston? I was. Did you watch Mohsni, in the middle of our own half and with no-one, not even a team mate, absolutely leather the ball into the main stand under no pressure? Don't give me any of this rubbish about tricks and flicks.