New Kits 15/16

Since the kits have been released I've seen a lot on social media and in particular Rangers official Facebook page that fans like the new kits bit will not be buying for themselves kids and grandkids until the SD deal has been renegotiated.

Now having 3 young boys myself I look back to when I was bought a strip and the absolute joy of getting the latest one, going out pretending to be a player. I see so many kids these days with English, Spanish club shirts on and think we are already in danger of losing part of a fan base and think the first strip I would ALWAYS buy my kids would be a Rangers one.

As they are growing they are recognising Rangers even more andi want that to develop as they grow and part of that imo is having the latest kit, wearing the same strip as your team on the park.

I can't deprive them of that just because of a merchandise deal. What are other peoples thoughts on this?

Buy you're kids the top mate. (tu)

No I am mate its more what others take on this is coz I do get why some don't want it for themselves but I dunno why they'd not buy it for a kid.

Can't exactly turn round and say to a kid "sorry I'm not getting you it coz I don't like the merchandise deal" that means fuck all to a child.

No I am mate its more what others take on this is coz I do get why some don't want it for themselves but I dunno why they'd not buy it for amid.

Can't exactly turn round and say to a kid "sorry I'm not getting you it coz I don't like the merchandise deal" that means fuck all to a child.

You're spot on mate. I probably won't buy the top myself because i don't really wear football tops anymore.

Already got the new tops as presents for my nephews and they are over the moon and proud to have them. They dont identify with the red and black crap as anything to do with Rangers and in general I dont indulge in any boycotting of merchandise, ST's or anything else and dont understand those that do!

Very rarely you see kids nowadays wearing the Rangers kit. The highlight of my summer was getting the new strip. My old man used to spend a fortune on it for us. Was always home kit in the summer and away for Crimbo, can't remember growing up without at least one of the strips. I remember Dave King saying that a couple of years ago we were second only to Man U in shirt sales in the UK. We are a bit of a sleeping giant as the pish that's happened has definitely set us back.

Let the kids be kids boycott free.

Its awful some of the turgid pish they're being brought up watching us play.

Show them dvds of Cooper, gazza laudrup, tell them one day these types of player will return, tell them it could be them one day.

Then get them down the park practicing, resplendent in their new kits, living thd dream we lived.

Let the kids be kids boycott free.

Its awful some of the turgid pish they're being brought up watching us play.

Show them dvds of Cooper, gazza laudrup, tell them one day these types of player will return, tell them it could be them one day.

Then get them down the park practicing, resplendent in their new kits, living thd dream we lived.

That's my thoughts exactly mate.