All Blue Kit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with tannerall except I prefer the white V-neck like my first kit. And fuck this nonsense about names on the backs of jerseys - we knew who Jim Baxter and John Greig were without their names on their backs.

That early to late 60's V-neck is the quintessential Rangers jersey for me.

Agree with tannerall except I prefer the white V-neck like my first kit. And fuck this nonsense about names on the backs of jerseys - we knew who Jim Baxter and John Greig were without their names on their backs.

Yeah, but would we have known who most of last season's team were ?

Aye, but we only used 14 players a season back then!

Imagine the match threads, where the guys post who they think/would like the team to be.

Every post would be identical!

That early to late 60's V-neck is the quintessential Rangers jersey for me.

That whole strip is THE Rangers strip for me. Would have loved to have been alive to see blonde Davies Wilson in that strip.the ultimate proddy Rangers player.

No Surrender

Rab

I much prefer single colour kits from top-to-bottom. It's much more dynamic and streamlined looking. Different coloured tops/shorts/socks/boots makes players look like plastic kids toys running around.

Something like this would be much better than the fucking shite we've had recently:

gattuso-tackles-podolski.jpg

I thought so, but are the rules different in Scotland?

We & the scum would both be wearing white shorts at the same time, us and Hertz or Hivs, too.

They just ignore it here really as long as the rest of the kit doesn't clash. They seem to care more about socks clashing.

Fifa had been pushing for kits all to be 'light' or 'dark' (as seen at the WC) although it seems to have been dropped.

They just ignore it here really as long as the rest of the kit doesn't clash. They seem to care more about socks clashing.

Fifa had been pushing for kits all to be 'light' or 'dark' (as seen at the WC) although it seems to have been dropped.

Thought it must be something like that.

(tu)