Manager Press Conference

Mr RFC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just can't help but be buoyed that. His attitude and obvious determination is infectious and a breath of fresh air. I really hope he gets the guys in that he's earmarked, because I think it'll be exciting to watch what he'll produce.

Bring it fucking on!!

Most importantly what did they call him, Warbs, Warbo, Warbinator or my fave The Warbler lol

Really looking forward to disecting his first line up, seeing who he thinks can come up from the youths and where he fits in his new signings.

Feeling more positive the more he speaks about his vision and our style

The only negative is he keeps saying 45,000 fans,somebody should tell him it's 50,000!

its a clever ploy to get the stadium full

Marky Mark Warberg aka warbsy aka The Warbinator aka "I am the Warbrus" aka warbo aka Warb Speed Ahead aka The Warbazoid aka Warbatronic aka Warbmania aka War of the Warbs aka Warbs World Party Time Excellent aka The lion, the witch and the Warbrobe aka Warbzo aka Warbzilla aka Warbzone aka Warbasm aka The Bread Man aka Little Warbkins aka M-Dubz aka Warbers aka Warbidinho aka Warbimus prime aka Make love not Warb aka Christano Warbanaldo knows what he is up to

Marky Mark Warberg aka warbsy aka The Warbinator aka "I am the Warbrus" aka warbo aka Warb Speed Ahead aka The Warbazoid aka Warbatronic aka Warbmania aka War of the Warbs aka Warbs World Party Time Excellent aka The lion, the witch and the Warbrobe aka Warbzo aka Warbzilla aka Warbzone aka Warbasm aka The Bread Man aka Little Warbkins aka M-Dubz aka Warbers aka Warbidinho aka Warbimus prime aka Make love not Warb aka Christano Warbanaldo knows what he is up to

AKA Hey you warbs that sound, everyone look what's going down

The wry smile when asked about Scott Allan.....was that because something is happening or just because it's the same answer as Wilson?

Wonder how long before he starts referring to rangers as 'us' and 'we' is extended from himself and weir to the club. So looking forward to getting next season underway.

The only thing you missed was Warbasaurus.

Think the days of wage thieves are over (at least those we sign from now onwards). He clearly wants the signings to want to play for us and not because we can pay them more money than others. They'll have to be committed to get a deal rather than waiting to see who offers the most money. Kiernan certainly seems to fit the mould since he knocked back Birmingham after knowing we wanted him.

Again, it's really refreshing to hear our manager talk in this way.

Can't believe some of the questions these so called journalists ask. Some stupid wummin asks if the squad will be a mix of youth with 2 or 3 more experienced players? He answered that last week hen. Or don't you read your own paper?