Still No Preseason Games Announced?

BEE

We should look at setting up an Ibrox cup think similar to what other clubs do. Can maybe attract some decent teams and it makes for a decent weekend.

That'd be class (tu)

Not sure who we could attract, but say something like Hamburg, FC Copenhagen and Brentford, games played over two days, 10 quid entry to see the two games.

Nice little earner, a decent sized crowd I'd imagine and a chance to see the players and new system under Warburton.

That'd be class (tu)

Not sure who we could attract, but say something like Hamburg, FC Copenhagen and Brentford, games played over two days, 10 quid entry to see the two games.

Nice little earner, a decent sized crowd I'd imagine and a chance to see the players and new system under Warburton.

We done it years ago, can't remember the line up but I'm sure Inter were part of it? It was maybe 2001? Ish?

Used to love the weekend friendly cup we used to have in the mid 90's. Remember us playing teams like Sampdoria, Arsenal and even Man U. Summer at Ibrox showing off our new kits in the sunshine against top quality opposition.

Used to love the weekend friendly cup we used to have in the mid 90's. Remember us playing teams like Sampdoria, Arsenal and even Man U. Summer at Ibrox showing off our new kits in the sunshine against top quality opposition.

remember these well mate!! Ol gazza and the flute lol!!

The last one at Ibrox I can remember was the one where Man Utd and Sampdoria were there. I believe Cantona got it tight.

I must've only been about 4 year old, so just going on old videos that I've watched and stuff that I've read

Aye, the tarriers aren't going anywhere pre-season so they are fresh for there assault on the Champions League but they'll travel to America for a friendly with a Division One team.

They must be skint as well then.

With the fixtures we have at the beginning of the season we need 2-3 games against teams that play at a high tempo. IF they are going to do another North American West coast swing then we need to be playing the LA Galaxy, San Jose Quakes, Portland Timbers, Seattle Seahawks and Vancouver Whitecaps. Not the dross we played against last year. It was nothing but a bluidy holiday and that then continued through the season. We were in no way prepared to play and beat Hearts first game of last season. However we now have a REAL manager, so hope these days are gone.