Rob Kiernan

He couldn't get in the Kilmarnock team, Eustace couldn't make it at Dundee Utd when he was younger.

Hopefully you're at it? Either that or you're just spouting pish purely for the sake of it. Eustace was dutd young player of the year in his season there!

Hopefully you're at it? Either that or you're just spouting pish purely for the sake of it. Eustace was dutd young player of the year in his season there!

He made 11 appearances so i doubt that, 36 years old and two knee ops later say its a no from me.

Five facts, you might not know, on Kiernan for those who don't like Google.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9523-five-facts-rob-kiernan

Kiernan has had a taste of life up in Scotland before with a loan spell at Kilmarnock in 2010. The big defender played in the same team as current Gers number 1 Cammy Bell, making his debut in a 1-0 win over rivals Celtic at Parkhead. Kiernan told manager Jimmy Calderwood that he had played at right back lots of times despite never having played there before in order to play against Roy Keane.

It was at Rugby Park and against Robbie Keane :lol:

Kiernan has had a taste of life up in Scotland before with a loan spell at Kilmarnock in 2010. The big defender played in the same team as current Gers number 1 Cammy Bell, making his debut in a 1-0 win over rivals Celtic at Parkhead. Kiernan told manager Jimmy Calderwood that he had played at right back lots of times despite never having played there before in order to play against Roy Keane.

It was at Rugby Park and against Robbie Keane :lol:

:lol:

be easier just to update the article title ''4 facts and a half truth about Robbie Kiernan''

Let's make no mistake about it, you don't have to be anything spectacular to cope or even excel in this division.

Having coped at English Championship level, I don't have much doubt that Kiernan will adapt without much difficulty in the Scottish equivalent.

I won't pretend I've seen him play, I haven't, but Warburton made his name in youth football, even establishing a competition to rival UEFA's European youth league, so for him to go straight for Kiernean says a lot about the boy.

He feels like a good signing, which I'm sure he will be.

Also, it's nice to have competed and beat Birmingham to his signature. It's been a while since we did that. I remember missing out on Chris Eagles and Neill Danns to Championship clubs down south, so credit where it's due to our management and board.

He couldn't get in the Kilmarnock team, Eustace couldn't make it at Dundee Utd when he was younger.

You're a fucking idiot. You shouldn't be entitled to an opinion on football.

I reckon he is a great signing for us right now. What I don't get is this idea that we all need to judge him before he kicks a ball, we need to let him get at least half the season under his belt before any thoughts on how he suits us.