9. Aird

10. Shiels

11. Walsh

12. Gallagher

13. Miller

14. Clark

15. Kiernan

16. Wilson

Then there's the pro youths who have already been around the first team squad, there's another dozen behind them:

17. Kelly

18. Sinnamon

19. Halkett

20. Pascazio

21. Gasparotto

22. McKay

23. Stoney

24. Hardie

Considering MW has been clear he likes small squads, around 24 in the first team. How many more signings do people actually want?

Likely most of the youth wont be ready, there may be one or two from last season to move on, unlikely considering their performances last season. Looking at the squad another 4/5 maybe needed in before September 1st. With CF, CM and GK the key areas needing addressed imo.

So all this panicking about signings right now, what's it about? It's hardly constructive as we prepare for another vital season. Starting to think some want to go back to the days of offering names contracts and supporting a bloated squad of players just happy to see their bank balance rise.

Did we not want players who want to be here and to do well?

Did we not want a smaller squad so there aren't players being paid just to train?

Did we not want youths to get their chances?

Here we have a manager prepared to do just what we've been asking for the last 3 years and the first thought for some is panic because we haven't brought in 10 new players before July? Some of you don't actually know what you want. Like a bunch of wummin.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is our current squad:

Considering MW has been clear he likes small squads, around 24 in the first team. How many more signings do people actually want?

Likely most of the youth wont be ready, there may be one or two from last season to move on, unlikely considering their performances last season. Looking at the squad another 4/5 maybe needed in before September 1st. With CF, CM and GK the key areas needing addressed imo.

So all this panicking about signings right now, what's it about? It's hardly constructive as we prepare for another vital season. Starting to think some want to go back to the days of offering names contracts and supporting a bloated squad of players just happy to see their bank balance rise.

Did we not want a smaller squad so there aren't players being paid just to train?

Here we have a manager prepared to do just what we've been asking for the last 3 years and the first thought for some is panic because we haven't brought in 10 new players before July? Some of you don't actually know what you want. Like a bunch of wummin.

Its maybe about knowing these players are shite and should be shipped out, Just a thought, some may get better but most are nowhere near good enough.

We need to give the Warbinator the best chance we can as it will be a tough job.

Your list shows the importance of more signings..

Kiernan

Wilson

Murdoch

Walsh

I'll give Wallace one last chance

Miller as third/fourth choice forward..

The best youngsters should fill the squad..

The rest are nowhere near good enough

He'll worry about a spine first, GK, CB's (seems to have that sorted imo), CM's (probably 2 unless he rates Law/Murdoch/Crawford) and at least 1 CF. That will be the priority and even though the season starts soon, the transfer window doesn't close for over a month after it does.

Its maybe about knowing these players are shite and should be shipped out, Just a thought, some may get better but most are nowhere near good enough.

We need to give the Warbinator the best chance we can as it will be a tough job.

Name names then. Remember though unless we find someone to take these 'shite' players, which wont be easy considering their performances, we won't be bring in a dozen new players.

I'm not the one undermining Warburton. I'm sure he's well aware of the challenges, hence why he spent weeks seeking answers and assurances from the board.

Hopefully your name change shakes some sense into you as you've been an irrational wreck for months.

He'll worry about a spine first, GK, CB's (seems to have that sorted imo), CM's (probably 2 unless he rates Law/Murdoch/Crawford) and at least 1 CF. That will be the priority and even though the season starts soon, the transfer window doesn't close for over a month after it does.

Law and Crawford :anguish:

Name names then. Remember though unless we find someone to take these 'shite' players, which wont be easy considering their performances, we won't be bring in a dozen new players.

I'm not the one undermining Warburton. I'm sure he's well aware of the challenges, hence why he spent weeks seeking answers and assurances from the board.

Hopefully your name change shakes some sense into you as you've been an irrational wreck for months.

Its up to the manager to name the names and then up to the board to finance it, that's how this football game works, me naming players names matters not a jot.

I think anyone who actually attended games last season will feel the need for signings as they have seen first hand how poor this team assembled by Ally is.

The rest of the stuff you posted attacks the poster not the posts/points so will not be commenting on this, :rolleyes: .

Your list shows the importance of more signings..

Kiernan

Wilson

Murdoch

Walsh

I'll give Wallace one last chance

Miller as third/fourth choice forward..

The best youngsters should fill the squad..

The rest are nowhere near good enough

That decision is for MW and DW. Their Rangers career will live and die by it.

People panicking because we aren't doing what we did the last 3 years is just ludicrous.

We wanted a new direction, a new way of doing things. Well, here we are. Time people got used to it. We aren't going to sign half a dozen players every year. We're going to rely on the youth, for better and worse.

All you've done is highlight that our current squad is shite.

Its up to the manager to name the names and then up to the board to finance it, that's how this football game works, me naming players names matters not a jot.

I think anyone who actually attended games last season will feel the need for signings as they have seen first hand how poor this team assembled by Ally is.

The rest of the stuff you posted attacks the poster not the posts so will not be commenting on this.

People also blamed Ally for training them into shite, so why can't a better manager do better with them?

That decision is for MW and DW. Their Rangers career will live and die by it.

People panicking because we aren't doing what we did the last 3 years is just ludicrous.

We wanted a new direction, a new way of doing things. Well, here we are. Time people got used to it. We aren't going to sign half a dozen players every year. We're going to rely on the youth, for better and worse.

Who exactly said we were going to rely on youth?

No-one expects us to sign half a dozen players every year but this summer requires a massive rebuild..

People also blamed Ally for training them into shite, so why can't a better manager do better with them?

I dont believe it was all down to bad training although our players never looked particularly fit, i think its more that players let their level drop to the standard of player we played after so long in the pissy leagues.

A good manager would have kept on top of that.

I dont believe it was all down to bad training although our players never looked particularly fit, i think its more that players let their level drop to the standard of player we played after so long in the pissy leagues.

A good manager would have kept on top of that.

They deserve a second chance under a good manager then. (tu)

Who exactly said we were going to rely on youth?

No-one expects us to sign half a dozen players every year but this summer requires a massive rebuild..

MW was clear young players will be the basis of our squad.

We've faced bigger rebuilding jobs, no point making the same mistakes.

They deserve a second chance under a good manager then. (tu)

No lack of professionalism dictates they've had it. Ibrox is never the place for failures to flourish, this season will be one of the toughest yet.

I'd like to see the board Give "the Warbinator" the best chance he can to succeed at Rangers.

No lack of professionalism dictates they've had it. Ibrox is never the place for failures to flourish, this season will be one of the toughest yet.

I'd like to see the board Give "the Warbinator" the best chance he can to succeed at Rangers.

Yes, so let MW and the board do what they have planned to do. What you think 'gives him the best chance' is meaningless.

Yes, so let MW and the board do what they have planned, what you think 'gives him the best chance' is meaningless.

I dont think "the Warbinator" will be on here taking my Advice to be honest, nor Mr Promises and the rest of the board.

Lets hope we get some signings in as this squad is threadbare and not good enough.

I dont think "the Warbinator" will be on here taking my Advice to be honest, nor Mr Promises and the rest of the board.

Lets hope we get some signings in as this squad is threadbare and not good enough.

Yeah. Let's hope we waste away more money just bringing bodies in. You loved that before right enough :lol:

Yeah. Let's hope we waste away more money just bringing bodies in. You loved that before right enough :lol:

I think you are panicking this board is going to lack the investment needed to succeed so are aiming your sights as low as possible.

I think you are panicking this board is going to lack the investment needed to succeed so are aiming your sights as low as possible.

Your trolling has dropped to a very poor standard.

I expect us to win the league, how many players we bring in has no reflection on my expectations. I back Warburton, you continuously undermine him and his decisions and he's barely been here a month. :lol:

You seem to have set your sights on the club behaving exactly the same way we behaved under McCoist.

It's a new start, a new direction. Get used to it. (tu)