Pre-Season Begins

markem

Sorry if already posted

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9533-pre-season-begins

Flicking through the photos and enjoyed bullet point 5 on the one where MW is presenting 'from us'

'A commitment to an attacking style of football' - cannot wait for next year and a few bloody noses to be dished out.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out with his obvious knowledge and appetite for the game his man management skills have really impressed me. Just through his interviews you can tell how good he is at coaching and developing people, not just footballers. That's something very hard to learn but you can tell he has it in abundance. I'd imagine that's why he's not went and bought a huge number of players without looking at the squad.

From us

• An environment conductive to learning
  • Outstanding support network
  • Challenged every day
  • Consistency
  • Commitment to an attacking style of play
  • Honesty and respect

From one of the powerpoints shown to the squad.

It's a bit frustrating that we are so pleased to see activities that should be a given however time to look forwards and it is great to see. I bet the players feel the same.

You just know that following the 'from us slide' there was a 'what we we expect' - would have liked a look at that one.

It's a bit frustrating that we are so pleased to see activities that should be a given however time to look forwards and it is great to see. I bet the players feel the same.

We actually be breaking ground with some of the stuff tbh.

I'm sure I read that he used stats with the Brentford squad to show that they were better than their predicted position in the championship.

All these tests as well should keep on top of anyone having a bevvy and turning up to training the next day.

Can't imagine Walter or Ally going through any of this and in as much detail.

Who is the baldy guy? Jamie Ramsden?

270615_preseason32.jpg

Look at warbs standing there with his arms crossed having a laugh! Does he think it's a holiday camp!?! Spivs oot....... :P

Looking forward to this season especially after a pre season of proper coaching I think a couple from last year might surprise us as well

Good stuff but a bit underwhelming seeing some of the remnants of McCoists tenure still lingering around. Was hoping Mr Warburton was going to empty the place of every piece of that disastrous era.

I reckon they will all have the chance to show they can bring some thing to the table (add value as MW likes to say), failure to demonstrate that and you will be out. that goes for playing squad and non playing staff.

I reckon they will all have the chance to show they can bring some thing to the table (add value as MW likes to say), failure to demonstrate that and you will be out. that goes for playing squad and non playing staff.

They have had enough chances for me. I was hoping Mr Warburton would be bringing in his own backroom team. Doesn't look like it though sadly.

Delighted with this, very much just a get to know us meeting. He'll be evaluating everyone these next few weeks and, by the looks of his slide, be playing players on merit, who understand his ideas, and fit best into his system.

A really big season for lads like sinnamon, Walsh, McKay etc. delighted by the early signs.

Love the PowerPoint and I expect he'll be using slides like these most sessions, get the players involved and show them the science and facts behind his decisions (tu)

Loving it