Christian Dailly

Its funny though how a journeyman like him probably earned around £20k a week down in England at his various clubs. Will never forgive him for his performance and huge error in the Kaunus game :anguish:

Did he arrive in the January with Weir, Egiouh and Thomson, or the following summer?

I always remember Robson catching him with an absolute peach of an elbow in an Old Firm game at Parkhead in 2008. It was early and it was worth of two reds; he nearly took his head off.

He was nothing more than back-up. I've read that he had a lot of hype as a youth in Dundee, but what I recall is a half-decent journeyman. Nothing more, nothing less.

Although, his time with us did coincide with a very good period for the club, if I recall...

Did he arrive in the January with Weir, Egiouh and Thomson, or the following summer?

I always remember Robson catching him with an absolute peach of an elbow in an Old Firm game at Parkhead in 2008. It was early and it was worth of two reds; he nearly took his head off.

He was nothing more than back-up. I've read that he had a lot of hype as a youth in Dundee, but what I recall is a half-decent journeyman. Nothing more, nothing less.

Although, his time with us did coincide with a very good period for the club, if I recall...

He arrived in transfer window when Hutton got sold .i believe it was January 2008 .