Fans Snap Up Season Tickets

I've just bought 2 very close to my old ones for my daughter and i in MFH and i'm delighted to be back! As i live in London i won't make it up for every game so i'm happy to donate my tickets to your scheme Govanblue. Due to work and family holidays i definitely wont be up for any games until October so PM me and i will give you my details

I'll send you a PM shortly (tu)

2 Seats together is good. Erskine Veterans require a Carer sat right next to them.

But single seats can still be useful too - we can use them for Combat Stress Veterans, who don't require a Carer, or for Individuals, like the Old Soldier I was speaking to today.

Main Front is good - Not too many stairs. Most Erskine Veterans aren't too mobile, so the Front Enclosure is best for them (they can use the wheelchair access and avoid all stairs)

But some Erskine Residents are physically fit enough to handle a set of stairs in the Main Stand, though not the Club Deck.

And Combat Stress Veterans are generally much younger and fitter, and can handle a climb to the Club Deck :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to put a dampner on an otherwise positive thread, but be warned when handing out your actually ticket. I had two of mine stolen from a fellow "bear" after id given him 2 tickets to 9 games in one season due to family issues. Yes, thats 18 tickets and i didnt ask for a penny for any of them. In the end it cost me £60 odd quid to get new tickets issued.

And to make you aware, the scummy bastard was or is a member of this very forum.

Just a heads up mate, id hate to see another bear robbed. The vast majority wouldnt even contemplate it. But theres always the odd fat dick from Uddingston.

:(

I hope he's not a member of our Fund.

I've had a few members post (or give) me their smartcards to use while they're on holiday in the past, and it's not an ideal situation, due to the complications of getting the card from the holder, via me, to the person in the seat, back to me, and then back to the holder. Nightmare!

That's why we approached the Ticket Office, and have now cut out the need for smartcards to change hands in our scheme. (tu)

Hate to put a dampner on an otherwise positive thread, but be warned when handing out your actually ticket. I had two of mine stolen from a fellow "bear" after id given him 2 tickets to 9 games in one season due to family issues. Yes, thats 18 tickets and i didnt ask for a penny for any of them. In the end it cost me £60 odd quid to get new tickets issued.

And to make you aware, the scummy bastard was or is a member of this very forum.

Just a heads up mate, id hate to see another bear robbed. The vast majority wouldnt even contemplate it. But theres always the odd fat dick from Uddingston.

That's a disgrace mate.

On a serious note, that's shocking behaviour WWTC.

They should be blacklisted on here so no other good natured Bear is stung by them.

As far as im aware, they are mate. The person is well known to a mod, although im not sure exactly who as it was a couple of years back. I'll check when i can

Lads im not wanting this to turn this thread into one bad experience with one arsehole bear, i was just giving the guy a heads up as it does happen.

For what its worth, im pretty sure he was banned. He was certainly added to a list on here RE tickets. I asked a member on here where the guy lived but he refused that information, and to be quite honest i understand why.

Still can't get through for me and my mates, been working all day so trying when we can.

Lassie said we'd receive a call and our seats were reserved when he phoned the other week, bit worries as we've heard nothing back.

Still getting 4 but unfortunately might not be where we wanted.

Good to see people out in force buying them up.

Ah I think I can mind the thread about it at the time.

Ive just had a look back, he was added to a list and was named and shamed. To avoid the thread being locked and incase anyone thinks im stirring it, i'll leave it at that lol

Name and shame

Lads im not wanting this to turn this thread into one bad experience with one arsehole bear, i was just giving the guy a heads up as it does happen.

For what its worth, im pretty sure he was banned. He was certainly added to a list on here RE tickets. I asked a member on here where the guy lived but he refused that information, and to be quite honest i understand why.

Let me have what details you've got

;)

Ive just had a look back, he was added to a list and was named and shamed. To avoid the thread being locked and incase anyone thinks im stirring it, i'll leave it at that lol

No, it's fine mate.

As admin on here I know that shit stirring and fighing amongst ourselves keeps the board active and attracts more hits.

Even if you name the wrong person it will add a few pages onto the thread.

I'll send you a PM shortly (tu)

2 Seats together is good. Erskine Veterans require a Carer sat right next to them.

But single seats can still be useful too - we can use them for Combat Stress Veterans, who don't require a Carer, or for Individuals, like the Old Soldier I was speaking to today.

Main Front is good - Not too many stairs. Most Erskine Veterans aren't too mobile, so the Front Enclosure is best for them (they can use the wheelchair access and avoid all stairs)

But some Erskine Residents are physically fit enough to handle a set of stairs in the Main Stand, though not the Club Deck.

And Combat Stress Veterans are generally much younger and fitter, and can handle a climb to the Club Deck :D

It's an isle seat and the one inside if that helps, saves shuffling along the road although can they use a juvenile ticket?

It's an aisle seat and the one inside if that helps, saves shuffling along the road although can they use a juvenile ticket?

Ah, the Juvenile ticket might be a problem. The club may feel that that's a breach too far.

I can certainly try though.

Failing that, then we'll just need to find some deserving Adult & Juvenile who want to see a game. Shouldn't be too hard. (tu)

Ah, the Juvenile ticket might be a problem. The club may feel that that's a breach too far.

I can certainly try though.

Failing that, then we'll just need to find some deserving Adult & Juvenile who want to see a game. Shouldn't be too hard. (tu)

You can upgrade the juvenile tickets game by game at a small cost

does that mean the person still needs to pay for it... what's the deal with just giving it away for some games or does that mean actually having to give your smartcard to a friend (or total stranger from RM)

You would need to give the card to the person and get it back again so not really workable. If you release your seat you get a partial credit for next season but you would need to look up o the website what you actually get as I can't remember.