Fans Snap Up Season Tickets

All this Dave King isn't spending money, tooth fairy stuff makes me laugh.

I for one don't want them throwing money at the team (as previous boards done and failed with), I like the way they are doing their business from youth teams up.

Keep it up Dave.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. how do I buy a season ticket when the only card I've got is a visa electron?

1. go to your bank and get a visa debit card. or

2. withdraw cash, give cash to best pal. use best pal's visa debit card. (tu) or

3. go to ticket office with electron card. they can accept it there.

Works everywhere else. Don't see why they can't accept it.

it's a long and boring story. electron was designed for the cardholder to be present, or for an online authorisation to be conducted for every transaction, and only recently was it upgraded to bypass that. it costs a lot of money and work to upgrade your company's payment system to accept the electron hack, and it's not worth it for a card type which has long passed it's sell-by date. Most old electron users have had their cards replaced by visa delta cards by their bank.

Few banks give them out anymore, to even fewer customer-types. If you ask your bank, they'll probably replace it with a visa debit.

Got my ticket through for the season, buzzing! Bit off topic but can anybody try help me, I'm travelling up from london for games and wondering if the kick off is 3pm

what time I should expect to get to Glasgow Central after the game if I leave at full time, and what the quickest way back there?

Got my ticket through for the season, buzzing! Bit off topic but can anybody try help me, I'm travelling up from london for games and wondering if the kick off is 3pm

what time I should expect to get to Glasgow Central after the game if I leave at full time, and what the quickest way back there?

Underground to St Enoch I would have thought. Expect big queues. I'd expect you wouldn't get any train before about 5.45ish, maybe 6. Kick offs are mostly 3 for home games, but for some bigger games they're put to anywhere between 12.15 and 12.45 or moved to the Sunday.

Good effort coming from London btw.

I'd advise trying to find one extra hour in your schedule.

After the game, instead of standing in the subway queue patting a police horse for an hour, simply head to the Louden, and have a nice relaxing fresh orange & lemonade, and a friendly fitba chat with whoever else is there.

Come out half an hour later, and the the streets are clear, the subway queues are gone, and travelling back to the city centre is quick, easy and relaxing.

You could either quickly dart up to paisley road west and grab a bus or to be honest, it is walkable. I know some will laugh at that, but it is only a couple of miles walk after all and saves queuing/waiting for the underground.