Zebra Finance Declined

I have been meaning to do this for long enough. I will do it later on.

Good man! (tu)

I'll add you to the pledged list.

Whenever you donate (no rush) just PM me, and I'll move you from the Pledged to the Donated list. (tu)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was last season. :D Your name is firmly enshrined in the 2014/15 Hall Of Fame

But as of last week, we've wiped the slate clean, and are now recruiting new members for 2015/16.

(minimum donation is only a fiver this time though. (tu) )

ps - I sent you and 134 other members a PM about it earlier today. :D

most of my pms are offers of square go,s and pictures of bogtrotters mate so I must have missed it.sorted now

most of my pms are offers of square go,s and pictures of bogtrotters mate so I must have missed it.sorted now

I tend not to send so many of those ones these days. :P

I'll stick you on the pledged list, and await a PM - I've been dying to see those bogtrotter's mate pics. :D

:lol:

Why do people ask these kinds of questions on a site they claim has "went down hill" then get their Tampax in a knot when they get the response they clearly expected

I actually think it sets this site apart from others as it's not as serious as FF or the likes.

The vast majority of posters are youngish and it's good for discussing all things Rangers as well as rimming.

I actually think it sets this site apart from others as it's not as serious as FF or the likes.

The vast majority of posters are youngish and it's good for discussing all things Rangers as well as rimming.

Ribbing surely...

That wasn't a typo, Al.

You would realise that it you ventured into the OT, not sure you would survive right enough :D

I've popped the head in now and again.

Too homoerotic in there for my tastes tbh.

This is on behalf of a pal of mine,

They applied for a season ticket but were declined finance. They want to pay by debit card now but 2 problems,

On their rangers account it still shows ticket as pending in their historical orders, does anyone know how long before the pending status comes off and they will request payment

They can't get through to ticket hotline at all either

Thanks in advance

You're Lion

To be fair it used to be only in the OT that folks took the piss but I guess the Bears' Den has fallen foul of it as well.

Exactly and well said.

No offence to Gogzy but if admin allow it to happen, then it will happen. Admin comments stating a thicker skin is required does fuck all to help either!

Exactly and well said.

No offence to Gogzy but if admin allow it to happen, then it will happen. Admin comments stating a thicker skin is required does fuck all to help either!

Fucksake, Steve, tis the internet.

No-one's threatened to cave his skull in or whatever, folk praise this place for not being like FF then moan that it isn't like it.

It's all good natured banter and the more they bite the more they are ripped, if folk can't handle that then they prob shouldn't be posting on a public forum.

A mate of mine has an embarrassing medical problem which has made my, I mean his, tadger swell up and go a funny colour. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance, on his behalf.

A mate of mine has an embarrassing medical problem which has made my, I mean his, tadger swell up and go a funny colour. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance, on his behalf.