Zebra Finance Declined

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine has an embarrassing medical problem which has made my, I mean his, tadger swell up and go a funny colour. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance, on his behalf.

Tell him to stop typing with it.

:lol:

Why do people ask these kinds of questions on a site they claim has "went down hill" then get their Tampax in a knot when they get the response they clearly expected

Worst cunts

Fuck Zebras

I love those David Attennborough programmes where big wild cats chase the fukkers all over the desert, catch them then eat them.

I especially like when they have finished then the Vultures get in on the act

Best ringing up, I always do the 4 payment plan, tried to do it this year and for some reason it declined as well. I went to pay it outright but then my seat wasn't in my basket anymore. I rang them up to pay for it and she processed the 4 payment plan no bother.

Worst cunts

Fuck Zebras

I love those David Attennborough programmes where big wild cats chase the fukkers all over the desert, catch them then eat them.

I especially like when they have finished then the Vultures get in on the act

Cue leftist outrage at Lions hunting poor defenceless zebras

OP is Chuck Norris and too many wee dicks replying with smart-arse comments forget that we couldn't even pay our own bills for a while.

So, take that and suck my hole.

Ive heard of take that, but are suck my hole some deathcore band?

Fucksake, Steve, tis the internet.

No-one's threatened to cave his skull in or whatever, folk praise this place for not being like FF then moan that it isn't like it.

It's all good natured banter and the more they bite the more they are ripped, if folk can't handle that then they prob shouldn't be posting on a public forum.

To be fair mate, it is happening far too often. Off topic was the banter zone but it seems that Bears Den is now the same, so topics that are seen as genuine to some, turn into a lot of pish by others who actually do not have anything genuine to contribute. The OP had a genuine question and regardless of whether it was his friend or himself, he deserves a little respect from fellow bears who may have had similar experiences and they deserve to have their question treated with the respect that the Bears Den used to provide. If he wanted a new arse hole ripped, he could have asked it in OT.

To be fair mate, it is happening far too often. Off topic was the banter zone but it seems that Bears Den is now the same, so topics that are seen as genuine to some, turn into a lot of pish by others who actually do not have anything genuine to contribute. The OP had a genuine question and regardless of whether it was his friend or himself, he deserves a little respect from fellow bears who may have had similar experiences and they deserve to have their question treated with the respect that the Bears Den used to provide. If he wanted a new arse hole ripped, he could have asked it in OT.

Here here!

A mate of mine has an embarrassing medical problem which has made my, I mean his, tadger swell up and go a funny colour. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance, on his behalf.

Stop acting like a dick on the internet and get out for some fresh air - it might help!

fuck up Ya Fife mutant.

You sir have become my first ever press of the report button. I am sure your parents will be proud.

NOTE: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=265883

why don't you hit the ignore button aswell while you are at it.the boy was helped out along with usual stick.my advice would be if you don't like the things you have the ability to either not sign in or ignore.

why don't you hit the ignore button aswell while you are at it.the boy was helped out along with usual stick.my advice would be if you don't like the things you have the ability to either not sign in or ignore.

So I should not sign in because of a minority choosing to turn topics into ridicule? Aye that will be right! I enjoy RangersMedia and have done for some time and nobody is going to ruin that enjoyment or experience without a fight.

Those wishing to grab an audience with stupid comments can use the OT forum, as they have done for many years. The only reason they are doing it in this forum is because the admin team seem to be occupied with other things or allowing it. Allow it for too long and this place will end up full of nonsense and the genuine fans will move on.

So I should not sign in because of a minority choosing to turn topics into ridicule? Aye that will be right! I enjoy RangersMedia and have done for some time and nobody is going to ruin that enjoyment or experience without a fight.

Those wishing to grab an audience with stupid comments can use the OT forum, as they have done for many years. The only reason they are doing it in this forum is because the admin team seem to be occupied with other things or allowing it. Allow it for too long and this place will end up full of nonsense and the genuine fans will move on.

as stated you have the ability to put these posters on ignore meaning you can't see there posts.genral discussion isn't killed when there is a chat to had on here .you only have to open other threads to see this.and your way of helping Is to tell a fellow poster to stop acting like a dick and get some thresh air .how is that staying on topic or helping the op?

as stated you have the ability to put these posters on ignore meaning you can't see there posts.genral discussion isn't killed when there is a chat to had on here .you only have to open other threads to see this.and your way of helping Is to tell a fellow poster to stop acting like a dick and get some thresh air .how is that staying on topic or helping the op?

I would consider the ignore option IF I could find it.

In terms of the comment you speak of, re-read his comment - it was he who spoke of the male organ in question, I just used it as a pun and thus kept on his topic.

I find that the various RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund threads started by govanblue are usually very pleasant threads to hang out in. :D

Unfortunately, there's a £5 members fee.

Doesn't stop most Good Bears on here from signing up though, and we all get along famously! ...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283308&page=39#entry1062776933

I would consider the ignore option IF I could find it.

In terms of the comment you speak of, re-read his comment - it was he who spoke of the male organ in question, I just used it as a pun and thus kept on his topic.

its fairly easy I'm sure the mods you like to criticise will help you no worries. And you personally insulted the guy and under your way of running the site you would be issued with a warning.

Exactly and well said.

No offence to Gogzy but if admin allow it to happen, then it will happen. Admin comments stating a thicker skin is required does fuck all to help either!

Oh please.

He posted a thread on the internet, things like that happen all the time.

I stand by what I said, you need a thick skin to post on the internet, i know this from experience.

If you are gonna get all butthurt when people take the piss, then the internet probably isn't the best place for you.

Oh please.

He posted a thread on the internet, things like that happen all the time.

I stand by what I said, you need a thick skin to post on the internet, i know this from experience.

If you are gonna get all butthurt when people take the piss, then the internet probably isn't the best place for you.

Oh its your skin thats thick.........................