Happy 12Th

Most bonfires were lit last night in Belfast anyway, a few more tonight. Ravenhill road, Roden street and Rathcoole I think tonight. 2am kick offs I believe.

I took 2 of my young boys out last night for their first real bonfire experience. Went to Orangefield park. They loved it.

Standing in front of an inferno at 12.30am eating screwball ice creams from the pokie van whilst listening to Rangers and loyalist tunes blasting out. Where else would you get it? Good fun.

Most bonfires were lit last night in Belfast anyway, a few more tonight. Ravenhill road, Roden street and Rathcoole I think tonight. 2am kick offs I believe.

I took 2 of my young boys out last night for their first real bonfire experience. Went to Orangefield park. They loved it.

Standing in front of an inferno at 12.30am eating screwball ice creams from the pokie van whilst listening to Rangers and loyalist tunes blasting out. Where else would you get it? Good fun.

One was lit last night in Clydebank, neighbours were not impressed ha ha but then again they are tarrier bastards