Durrant

Aye, and while we're at it when are Mulholland and Stewart getting the boot?

Old regime and all that.

Is Durrant's sacking more necessary because he played for us with distinction or something?

Steady on. It was a question. A clumsily worded one in retrospect but just a question.

My apologies to the offended.

I don't think anyone's offended. ;)

Surely as a playing legend and long-time club servant we must prove we are loyal Rangers fans by despising him, calling for him to be sacked, maybe accusing him of raping the club or something like that?

only need to do that to someone who does do these things. Think you want to direct your anger towards McCostalot for that

Surely as a playing legend and long-time club servant we must prove we are loyal Rangers fans by despising him, calling for him to be sacked, maybe accusing him of raping the club or something like that?

I think that's a bit bitter and over the top.

Whether you like it or not, there are certain individuals that do fit in with raping the club of money while not having any ability to do their job to any kind of standard other than exceptionally poor.

Last of the old regime and all that.

Hadn't read anything so didn't know if I'd missed something.

You very nearly missed the RM Erskine Rangers Fund Annual Fundraiser/New Member Drive.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=285130

But if you hurry, you should just about catch it. (tu)

I think that's a bit bitter and over the top.

Whether you like it or not, there are certain individuals that do fit in with raping the club of money while not having any ability to do their job to any kind of standard other than exceptionally poor.

Haha, I am pleased that in a forum where such words and other insults have become commonplace towards players, staff, former players and pretty much anyone else that I am the one who is bitter and over the top!

Not like you to go all drama queen and blow a simple post out of proportion.

Getting new contract. I said before and was slated for it.....watch this space

Maybe splitting the original 3 Amigos and leaving Durrant will be the making of him. Hope he does well as that is a sign WE are doing well.

Haha, I am pleased that in a forum where such words and other insults have become commonplace towards players, staff, former players and pretty much anyone else that I am the one who is bitter and over the top!

You should have compared him to Hitler instead...

IanDurrant.jpg

Just because others are bitter and over the top doesn't mean when you are, you are not.

Weird :/

Love Durrant, I'm personally of the feeling if Warburton sees good in keeping him, it's a good sign.

Just because others are bitter and over the top doesn't mean when you are, you are not.

Weird :/

Love Durrant, I'm personally of the feeling if Warburton sees good in keeping him, it's a good sign.

I am not bitter, and sadly, my 'OTT' comments are just in line with the warped approach this forum has to anyone that people don't like for whatever reason.