Is It Just Me...

or can anyone else not wait for FM16 to come out and play as the new Rangers squad?

Me too.

Tempted to ditch my current game (season 2025/26 as manager of Newcastle) and start a new one as rangers with all W&W's additions manually put into the squad.

Only thing that's stopping me is the that there could be more signings on the horizon!

Me too.

Tempted to ditch my current game (season 2025/26 as manager of Newcastle) and start a new one as rangers with all W&W's additions manually put into the squad.

Only thing that's stopping me is the that there could be more signings on the horizon!

Is cyber-Ashley still in charge in the year 2025?

Is cyber-Ashley still in charge in the year 2025?

Up until the end of season 24/25 aye - just been through a takeover though so he's been bought out.

I've only been Newcastle manager for the last 3 seasons though and survived the takeover that went through at the beginning of this season, my 4th. I done well with the gers for 5 years then was half way through season 6 and was having a stinker, so resigned.

The first club to ask me for an interview was Hamburg, so went there but got sacked after 5 months!

Newcastle got relegated and i went there and got them up at the 3rd attempt.

Might take a look at the link above for starting a new game...

AGAIN GET THIS THREAD TO THE GEEKVILLE THAT IS THE GAMER SECTION.

ANY GAMER GIMPS CAN CHAT ABOUT IT IN THERE.

ALSO ANYONE ON HERE THAT IS A GAMER GIMP WANT A GAME OF ROCKET LEAGUE LATER HIT ME UP IN THE ROCKET LEAGUE THREAD

GEEK OUT

have some respect