Warburton Press Conference.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early days I know but " with all due respect it's about what rangers do" comments some it up perfectly for me. Under mccoist we were far too respectful to the other teams around us and the " we are rangers" mentality wasn't fostered in our squd like it should have. The new management team seem to get this and that coupled with a good work ethic should stand us in good stead for the coming season. There will be setbacks i'm sure but we really need to get behind coach & squad particularly in the 1st month of so. The league is the priority. A cup run would be nice it's a new team & we can't expect a cup win after all.

It's early days I know but " with all due respect it's about what rangers do" comments some it up perfectly for me. Under mccoist we were far too respectful to the other teams around us and the " we are rangers" mentality wasn't fostered in our squd like it should have. The new management team seem to get this and that coupled with a good work ethic should stand us in good stead for the coming season. There will be setbacks i'm sure but we really need to get behind coach & squad particularly in the 1st month of so. The league is the priority. A cup run would be nice it's a new team & we can't expect a cup win after all.

Don't know if anyone heard this but it was Raman asking the question "are you happy with the way Rangers have conducted themselves "? Regards Scott Allen "Hibs are suggesting you are not"? Have heard a few people saying he is a Rangers fan ,just because he told them he was at the uefa final few years back or something like this .I absolutely hate this cunt and there is absolutely no way this nugget is a lover of my club

Tell you what, its only gonna be a matter of time before some journo gets an earful off our manager.

Another thing: did those journos ask the mhanks manager if he had a moral issue with taking DU's 2 best players a matter of weeks before playing them in a cup final?

Naw, they fucken didnae.

Yes Raman wouldn't dare do that .