Captain For The 2015/2016 Season?

To take the captaincy away from a guy who has been with us throughout the worst period in our history when he could have quite easily jumped ship is a slap in the face. Wallace should be the captain. No one comes close to taking it.

Don't think Eustace should get it if he signs. Maybe vice captain. Captain should go to someone who has been around for a while and knows what it really means to be a Rangers player.

Wallace and Miller are the only two I can think of. Wallace is the only guy who has stuck with us since before Admin. Might be some younger guys but wouldn't include them as not enough experience.

Eustace doesn't deserve it, IF he proves his fitness and signs he'll be here on a year contract, there's guys been waiting in the wings like Wallace who i think will be captain, if not then Wilson.

Don't think Eustace should get it if he signs. Maybe vice captain. Captain should go to someone who has been around for a while and knows what it really means to be a Rangers player.

Wallace and Miller are the only two I can think of. Wallace is the only guy who has stuck with us since before Admin. Might be some younger guys but wouldn't include them as not enough experience.

For me the captain shouldn't just go to someone who's been here for a certain amount of time. It should be someone who is capable of leading men and also being the on-field manger IMO.

Don't know much about Eustace but from what I've heard and listening to MW, I'd think that if he signs, he'd be captain.

Eustace will be a captain whether he wears the armband or not, likewise I think Wilson will be vocal at the back, Miller up front (when playing). I said before a good captain is someone you'd know was captain based on their actions and not what was around their arm.