Season Ticket (Confirm Kids Age)

macranger

Whilst on the subject of season tickets, how long does it take for the smart card to be sent through the post? Just bought season ticket again today after moving further up the UK after a few years away.

I bought my 2 boys season tickets online in 2012 and I've never been asked to provide proof of age. Maybe it's something they're checking now that they didn't do previously.

how old were your boys at the time and what stand? They've always done the checking. Im fact, I don't even think you can get a kids season ticket online as you have to show proof of age.

how old were your boys at the time and what stand? They've always done the checking. Im fact, I don't even think you can get a kids season ticket online as you have to show proof of age.

You can get them online mate, that's where I got mine.like I said, I think I saw something about confirming his age, but it didn't say how to do it. I'll give them a call or just take his birth certificate with me, just in case.

I bought my son a season ticket last year before he was born so you defo don't need proof lol!

Also I renewed it this season and he is 7 months old now and they didnt ask in ticket office for any proof.

For people saying they can't tell if it is a kids or not because all you do is scan it are wrong. Above the turnstyle inside the ground there is a LED board that flashes 0, 1 or 2 depending if it is adult, child or concession. Stewards don't police this much but they do when we play the tarriers.

I bought my son a season ticket last year before he was born so you defo don't need proof lol!

Also I renewed it this season and he is 7 months old now and they didnt ask in ticket office for any proof.

For people saying they can't tell if it is a kids or not because all you do is scan it are wrong. Above the turnstyle inside the ground there is a LED board that flashes 0, 1 or 2 depending if it is adult, child or concession. Stewards don't police this much but they do when we play the tarriers.

I an going to be taking my young lad along this season for the first time and wondered how it works. Obviously now i just scan my smartcard and walk in. How does it work with the kids? Do you just scan the 2 smartcards one after the other? Obviously the wee man wouldn't reach the scanner on his own!! ? also you mentioned about the kids smartcards etc, i take it there is no problem with a kid using an adults smartcard? Or is there? Just me and my brother have seats next to each other and i would want to use my brothers seat for my son. Cheers.

I an going to be taking my young lad along this season for the first time and wondered how it works. Obviously now i just scan my smartcard and walk in. How does it work with the kids? Do you just scan the 2 smartcards one after the other? Obviously the wee man wouldn't reach the scanner on his own!! ? also you mentioned about the kids smartcards etc, i take it there is no problem with a kid using an adults smartcard? Or is there? Just me and my brother have seats next to each other and i would want to use my brothers seat for my son. Cheers.

Scan his card and put him through and tell him to wait then scan yours and walk through.

Yes a kid can use adult no problem mate.

Whilst on the subject of season tickets, how long does it take for the smart card to be sent through the post? Just bought season ticket again today after moving further up the UK after a few years away.

Good man, your club needs you more than ever, gonna be a great season this year.

I bought them online just before the start of the 2012/13 season so oldest was 11 and youngest was nearly 8. I've renewed every year since in person at the ticket office and I've never been asked for proof of their age. We're in the Copland Rear, mine & my mums seats are in CR3 but my boys are in CR1 as it was the best 2 seats I could get together in the Copland Rear when I bought them.