Peterhead Player Banned For Spitting At Nicky Law

julescotia

I take it bee your ginger?

Don't worry, my best mates dad's brother was ginger too and he led a happy whole fulfilling life, poor guys dead now , don't think they live that long.....

I'm not ginger I'm just an angry wee guy :lol:

No leaked March delegates report, no Twitter condemnation, no media coverage or outcry. Just a factual piece about the ban?

Why is it only big news when it's us? Hibs have bought a player from St midden, St midden has a player from us (in the last year of his contract) where is the outcry about this.

Sick of us getting singled out for everything no wonder were an angry bunch fuck the lot of them the sfa, the bbc and all 41 clubs.

*insert funny fuck you meme*

Edit *insert piece about journos being banned from the piggery and Jim spence*

To be fair Corky, he only spat in his "general direction", and is "seeking out" Nicky to apologise ........ well that's the view of the PFC anyway, who are we to protest? :P

It is believed that had the roles been reversed, and had it been any other Rangers player (some say, even if it was an ex player), the offence would have been seen to be of a sectarian nature, and would therefore fall under rule No1690/ whogivesashit/sub section R/F/C paragraph 1872, and would then fall under the 10 game exclusion penalty.

It is clearer to understand this rule when looked at the other way, I hope I have cleared this matter up for you mate. :lol:

:uk:

Many thanks for the clarification - woops, shouldn't have used that word. I clearly will have to read up more on the rule book. if it has been made up yet.