Read It And Weep Ally

Carsons Dog

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF to Ally, his rules were just as strictly enforced.

1) In no uncertain terms is anyone to sing Bruce Springstein other than him on karaoke nights.

2) Do not make Jig look bad in training, he needs to start every week.

3) No matter the day, month or year, standard of opposition, level of dedication or high intensity training we do, we would have never have won the Division with youngsters.

4) Always listen to Blackie if you fancy a flutter

The stories about Ally as a player AND manager would turn 99% of our support against him.

All first hand recollections. (tu)

I could not agree more, when Walter was stepping down I never wanted him near the hot seat as I knew he was not gonna cut it.

If he failed but work them hard in the training ground then you could not grumble, but the fact is he kept McCulloch in centre defence when a blind man could see he was finished.

Now Warbrarton in less than 12 weeks has the team fitter than him, And it's down to sheer hard graft nothing else.

To be fair, you have been one of a Ally's biggest fan boys and you have been proven to be clueless.

Ally, has destroyed us. It's a pity you and other fan groups sucked on his baws. (tu)

Careful now! You will get hit with ally stats and told he's never really had same chance as other managers.

Mind numbing listening to him try justify him.

Yeh, read it and weep Ally, crying all the way to the bank. If Ally cared what any of us thought he'd have put his hands up a year ago. Don't think he cares about much more than his financial portfolio and his own fat *rse.

Careful - BP9 will have you down as a hater

cmon then spill. I think bp9 would like mccoist back.

Allegedly, as a player, Ally would turn up for "away flights" with nothing other than a shell/track suit and his gold card.

His wardrobe was made up of everyone under the age of 20 who was not going to make the bench.

Theres

More to this but thought I would put up as a reference.

TBF to Ally, his rules were just as strictly enforced.

1) In no uncertain terms is anyone to sing Bruce Springstein other than him on karaoke nights.

2) Do not make Jig look bad in training, he needs to start every week.

3) No matter the day, month or year, standard of opposition, level of dedication or high intensity training we do, we would have never have won the Division with youngsters.

4) Always listen to Blackie if you fancy a flutter

5) under no circumstances has anyone to bring in that council shite, Blackie is charge of getting the pure.

The more I see from Warburton the more convinced I am he is a genuine genius when it comes to man-management. Every coach/manager (me included) that I played under had a code of conduct that HAD to be adhered to, which sometimes caused a lot of disharmony in the squad simply because there were players who rebelled against getting "ordered about" off the pitch when in their opinion the manager only had power over them during training and game times.

Warburton has did it differently by stating to the squad what is expected of his players as regards training, playing, eating, rest, fitness etc and then said there will be a code of conduct that will encompass how a Rangers player should act; then told the players to draft up the code themselves.

Well done Messrs Warburton and Weir. :clap::pipe:

Next thing the haters will be saying Alky was a shit player - oh wait alreAdy happening ! Supporter ? Loyalty ? My arse!

You should do yourself a favour, BP9 and stay away from Ally threads.

You've done nothing but embarrass yourself throughout Ally's reign and you are still managing to be consistent even though he's not the manager now.

Our loyalty is to Rangers, not Ally McCoist.

Once you get that into your head, you will be ok.