Thierry Henry 'best League In The World' Advert

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why more emphasis isn't put on the La Liga on Sky, especially with them losing the CL. Seems daft.

The hype is definitely reducing around the EPL and they know it

Seeing teams like PSG outplay Chelsea over two legs has opened people's eyes up I think.

But aye, I don't see many La Liga adverts...

'Do I really need to tell you this is the best league in the world' after showing Cantona scoring in 1996.

Sky logic.

Wouldn't mine the advert if it wasn't for the shite claim they make.

Apart from that, I thought it was quite creative and original. Something different to the usual shite.

Pretty much

Sky have fucked it for themselves with losing the CL

They need to make the EPL more interesting again

Invite Rangers to join it :pipe:

I find the football on show down the generally appalling but they are the Beats of the sporting world scream loudly about how great they are and idiots believe it

It is the most exciting league

Possibly, But that can also be said about a Scottish top tier with Rangers and them fighting it out and deciding the league by goal difference.

I personally think that the Spanish league has been the most exciting for the last few years.

its hardly exciting the title was wrapped up by Feburary last season and even though Sky tried there hardest to make it sound amazing I doubt many people could have gave 2 fucks whether newcastle or hull went down in the 'relegation dogfight'

That being said I did enjoy the advert.

It is the most exciting league

I agree.

What other big league do you get the bottom teams giving the top teams such a good game and consistently getting results against them?

In the EPL you geniunly get the feeling anyone can beat anyone, I can't really say that about the Spanish league as Madrid and Barca usually thump everyon else every other week, it's piss boring.

I agree.

What other big league do you get the bottom teams giving the top teams such a good game and consistently getting results against them?

In the EPL you geniunly get the feeling anyone can beat anyone, I can't really say that about the Spanish league as Madrid and Barca usually thump everyon else every other week, it's piss boring.

(tu)

I think it's most exciting league by a distance.