Law

Blackandra

Think he will be dropped if Eustace signs. I'd rather Halliday plays a bit more forward beside Holt. We're going places under Warbs. Iv watched every game so far and I see Law as an impact player like Kenny. To be fair to him he's improved this year but I think we have better and if Allan signs he'll naw be seen.....Oh wait ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anchorman - Eustace

Ball Winner - Halliday, Playmaker - Holt.

A really good midfield for matches against SPL teams in the cup competitions.

Law has been decent though, we really do have a luxurious amount of midfielders.

We are all forgetting about young Jordan Thompson too!

Law has been good for the first 3 games of the season.

He deserves his place and will continue to flourish in the new system.

People just have him.marked as their boo boy and that is fine but it's a bit idiotic to get on the guys back when he is doing well because of the last couple of years. New season, New gaffer, New start.

These fans will be the hypocrites who cheer him when he scores.

I'm not slating him in my post. Like I say he will be a good impact player, just think we will have better options by the end of the window. Thought he hid a bit tonight though. Not to take anything away from a good.team performance tonight.

Anchorman - Eustace

Ball Winner - Halliday, Playmaker - Holt.

A really good midfield for matches against SPL teams in the cup competitions.

Law has been decent though, we really do have a luxurious amount of midfielders.

We are all forgetting about young Jordan Thompson too!

I'd like to see more of him. His sub performance against Burnley he looked good. Composed on the ball and similar to Halliday/ Ferguson?

I'm not slating him in my post. Like I say he will be a good impact player, just think we will have better options by the end of the window. Thought he hid a bit tonight though. Not to take anything away from a good.team performance tonight.

Is Allan a better player? Absolutely he is. If that happens, his place won't be automatic but until then, he deserves to be in the team and has experience to help the younger players.

You kidding me law was massively unfit last few seasons and so was wallace. You can see already that the look leaner and seemed to have gained that half yard of pace.

Whos faults that?

I dispair at times i really do. Our support just has to have at least one player to single out and tear into.

Law has been great under Warburton. If you dont like him thats fine but for me he is a tidy footballer who can pick a pass, score goals and has a decent engine. Granted he isnt a tough tackler but he made a lot of good interceptions tonight. Clever footballer and will remain in the first 11 cause warburton knows what he is doing

Onviously the management team from the past few seasons. Whose names will remain secret to not offend folk.

Pish. Laws a professional footballer if he was unfit hes only himself to blame

Pish. Laws a professional footballer if he was unfit hes only himself to blame

So when your not getting put thru the paces by your management team what do you do? Say ally kenny im going to run an extra 5 miles and 30 more doggies cause your not pushing me enough. Or im staying back cause this one training session a day isnt helping me.

Whos faults that?

Also I noticed you never picked up on Wallace being mentioned in there and just Law so I'll gather you just hate Law and we will leave it at that cause he would never win you over even if he scored a hat trick against the taigs.