Law

Blackandra

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see what the OP started? It's the same arguments after every game. Our fans a truly divided and will never come united with him.

Some folk just dont know how to support. The easiest thing to do is to critise someone else. Give the guy a break. New manager n management team in place, new philosophy lets get behind the fecking team instead of dragging ppl down like the taigs do.

Some folk just dont know how to support. The easiest thing to do is to critise someone else. Give the guy a break. New manager n management team in place, new philosophy lets get behind the fecking team instead of dragging ppl down like the taigs do.

everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that. I just don't agree with the anti Law rhetoric.

everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that. I just don't agree with the anti Law rhetoric.

Aye everyones entitled to there opinion but sometimes you can keep it to yourself especially if its only intent is to slaughter someone.

See at the end of the season and hes had another shit season come back and tell me you told me so but until then back the fucking team.

No player is perfect and they all make mistakes. Last season you could pick out half a dozen players who made more bad decisions than good ones throughout a game and it was painful to watch. Tonight some players made mistakes but really I hardly noticed them with all the good football going on the vast majority of the time. I'm glad that players like Law are in the squad and playing well this year, so far. He made some excellent runs down the right tonight, made himself available whenever he could and held his own in a creative midfield. He might get replaced, who knows, but the way the team are performing at the moment no player should be singled out for unfair criticism............not even Nicky Clark. Though I am tempted. :D

Pish. Laws a professional footballer if he was unfit hes only himself to blame

I have to agree professional athletes/footballers being not at their peak condition is no ones fault but their own. I also have to laugh at the blaming of coaches, are they that thick and unprofessional that they have to be told what to do to keep themselves fit? They have been doing it most of their lives.

The previous managent and coaching has a lot to answer for and maybe did not monitor it well enough but players not being in peak condition reeks of bad attitude and disrespect for the Club and clowns who come along and pay to watch them.

In my opinion if they can have a bad attitude once they can again. Not been a fan of Wallace but what a difference when he puts in 100% and plays like he should. I'd still ask him and any of the other under performers why they gave so little effort for the Club that paid them very well, it did not stop them taking the money for fuck all in return, just the same as Ally.

I'm not slating him in my post. Like I say he will be a good impact player, just think we will have better options by the end of the window. Thought he hid a bit tonight though. Not to take anything away from a good.team performance tonight.

I'll slate him, he's terrible, a shit bag and doesn't control games. He owes RFC big time and he aint paying his way.

Law out.

If you take offence to this TOUGH.

The guy really divides opinion and it's easy to see why. Start of the game last night his first couple of touches he royally f***'s up when chance of a goal was there. Then next touch he plays an exquisite dinked ball over the top to Tav or Walsh coming in to the box on the right.

End of the day if MW thinks he is the correct pick then I'm not going to argue.

Found him a bit of a bawbag the last few years. Quite disrespectful. Also was totally shite on the pitch.

Much better this year. Effort and ability have both been good. Willing to give him another chance, but hard to forget the last few years.

Think he'll be the one to make way for Eustace.