Idiot In Bf2

SkylineBlue

Last night was absolutely sensational. The football was great, the atmosphere felt like a European night and Ibrox was nothing short of electric. My old man said it reminded him of the atmosphere Ibrox had the day we lost 10 in a row to Kilmarnock, before they scored, obviously. However, the shine was taken of the experience by one moron, sitting a few seats behind us. He was with his daughter, who looked about 9 at the most, and just shouted nonsense the entire game. He shouted at the blue order and union bears because he didn't like the songs they were starting. He'd try to start his own but no one else would join in. He shouted at Lee Wallace to "hit a shot, ya fucking prick" when we were barley in St Mirrens half and kept shouting "bead rattler" and "fucking prick" for no reason. Sometimes at our own players. The woman directly behind us looked devsated and at half time said to me she had season tickets there for her family and was worried he had season tickets too. I really hope he doesn't because I felt heart sorry for her. Not as sorry as I feel for his daughter because she appears to have no fucking chance.

Did anyone else in there have to put up with this ghoul?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was absolutely sensational. The football was great, the atmosphere felt like a European night and Ibrox was nothing short of electric. My old man said it reminded him of the atmosphere Ibrox had the day we lost 10 in a row to Kilmarnock, before they scored, obviously. However, the shine was taken of the experience by one moron, sitting a few seats behind us. He was with his daughter, who looked about 9 at the most, and just shouted nonsense the entire game. He shouted at the blue order and union bears because he didn't like the songs they were starting. He'd try to start his own but no one else would join in. He shouted at Lee Wallace to "hit a shot, ya fucking prick" when we were barley in St Mirrens half and kept shouting "bead rattler" and "fucking prick" for no reason. Sometimes at our own players. The woman directly behind us looked devsated and at half time said to me she had season tickets there for her family and was worried he had season tickets too. I really hope he doesn't because I felt heart sorry for her. Not as sorry as I feel for his daughter because she appears to have no fucking chance.

Did anyone else in there have to put up with this ghoul?

what did he say when u asked wtf he was doing?

what did he say when u asked wtf he was doing?

He didn't say anything when I ( and a few others) drew him a sinkers. I don't think many people are in the business of starting confrontation in front of children. Plus, I only had to get through the game. If you had a season ticket there you'd need to nip it in the bud early, assuming he had one too.

Good point mate. I had similar last season. Complete tosser with 2 little lads giving it pure bile first half. Asked him in my most polite manner, im not over polite at the best of times, to tone it down, to which he tiraded at me. Being the gentle person iam, i explained in a few quiet words what would happen to him if he kept up. Said dumfuck reported me to the steward, retards themselves, who came over and started to ask me to leave. Thankfully all the other bears rallied to me then the stewards then went to remove him. I looked at the poor kids faces and told them not to but just tell him to shut it. He was so quiet the second half. But we need more of the faithful to take these arses on. I dont mean beat the shit out of them but to tell them their behaviour is not acceptable.

Challenge him and tell him to shut the fuck up,I used to have one behind us at Windsor park and stuck it for 35 mins of the first half one match and told him to wrap it up, get behind the team instead if moaning, I never raised my voice or anything like that only for an old boy aged about 80 go chirp in aye, get behind the team or I will bust your nose

He didn't say anything when I ( and a few others) drew him a sinkers. I don't think many people are in the business of starting confrontation in front of children. Plus, I only had to get through the game. If you had a season ticket there you'd need to nip it in the bud early, assuming he had one too.

some will never be happy I question if he was a Rangers fan tbh

As I said, I don't have a season ticket there so I let it slide because the chances of me being next to him again are pretty slim. 51,082 to 1, really. It didn't seem worth the potential hassle for one game. If you were next to him with season tickets then that's a different game, you'd need to shut it down.

As I said, I don't have a season ticket there so I let it slide because the chances of me being next to him again are pretty slim. 51,082 to 1, really. It didn't seem worth the potential hassle for one game. If you were next to him with season tickets then that's a different game, you'd need to shut it down.

1 to 50,987 nowadays. And that's taking away fans into account :shifty:

There's probably loads of folk around you thinking the same just waiting for someone else to say something first.

Undoubtedly. There was a few of us drawing him sinkers but his daughter was there and just sitting quietly so I think folk were reluctant to start confrontation in front of her.

im dumbfounded that anyone could moan about the football I thought it was excellent

There were spells last night when we reverted to type with long balls and some half arsed passing. We made it harder for ourselves than we needed to although it's still early days yet. I think some are getting a wee bit carried away though. One guy last night said that was the best performance he's seen at Ibrox in 20 years.

There were spells last night when we reverted to type with long balls and some half arsed passing. We made it harder for ourselves than we needed to although it's still early days yet. I think some are getting a wee bit carried away though. One guy last night said that was the best performance he's seen at Ibrox in 20 years.

Most of the long passing was switching the play to the other side of the park rather than humping it up the park.