Idiot In Bf2

SkylineBlue

You're an absolute fantasist.

I'm only going by what you've already stated,you did fuck all but bitch on here about it.

My auld granny used to say 'theres cunts who make snowballs but prefer other cunts to do the throwing.' I think that applies to you

Probably if some other cunt had said something to the guy you would've squeaked up then.

But in the end you let a kid listen to abuse and a woman get upset but did hee haw.

Are you no due to get taken walkies by thegummy?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only going by what you've already stated,you did fuck all but bitch on here about it.

My auld granny used to say 'theres cunts who make snowballs but prefer other cunts to do the throwing.' I think that applies to you

Probably if some other cunt had said something to the guy you would've squeaked up then.

But in the end you let a kid listen to abuse and a woman get upset but did hee haw.

Are you no due to get taken walkies by thegummy?

Honestly, you're a total ghoul. You continue with your alpha male act and the rest of us will continue to be balanced human beings. As you've already been told, there were loads of guys around (including me) who decided not to engage with the idiot because it was clear it was only going to end one way and I don't imagine any of us thought that it was a better outcome. The guy was just a fat mouthpiece, nothing more. I imagine you'd get on well with each other, actually.

Yer grannies saying is a pile of shite that doesn't apply, btw .

Honestly, you're a total ghoul. You continue with your alpha male act and the rest of us will continue to be balanced human beings. As you've already been told, there were loads of guys around (including me) who decided not to engage with the idiot because it was clear it was only going to end one way and I don't imagine any of us thought that it was a better outcome. The guy was just a fat mouthpiece, nothing more. I imagine you'd get on well with each other, actually.

Yer grannies saying is a pile of shite that doesn't apply, btw .

Oh it applies to you as i reckon if someone else had spoke to the guy you wouldve squeaked up then.

So you sitting with yer steely stare is quite laughable and then to start a thread about yer inaction is just comedy gold.

If you were really concerned about that woman and child surely to fuck you've got enough backbone to try and intervene.

Yer inaction speaks volumes to me,now run along gummys dug and start a thread about some other time you did fuck all when really you should've.

Oh it applies to you as i reckon if someone else had spoke to the guy you wouldve squeaked up then.

So you sitting with yer steely stare is quite laughable and then to start a thread about yer inaction is just comedy gold.

If you were really concerned about that woman and child surely to fuck you've got enough backbone to try and intervene.

Yer inaction speaks volumes to me,now run along gummys dug and start a thread about some other time you did fuck all when really you should've.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there and have a complete grasp of the situation. There was me just thinking you were running your juvenile mouth to look like a ticket on the internet, like you usually do.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were there and have a complete grasp of the situation. There was me just thinking you were running your juvenile mouth to look like a ticket on the internet, like you usually do.

Blah blah fucking blah.

A ticket on the internet to cunt like you is a guy who'll stick up for himself and his woman or say something to a guy distressing a bearette.

If that makes me a ticket(wtf?) then so be it,but most cunts i know are the same regarding those issues and how they should be dealt with.You would be in the minority who'd do fuck all.

At the end of the day you started a thread about how awful it was but done nothing.

Blah blah fucking blah.

A ticket on the internet to cunt like you is a guy who'll stick up for himself and his woman or say something to a guy distressing a bearette.

If that makes me a ticket(wtf?) then so be it,but most cunts i know are the same regarding those issues and how they should be dealt with.You would be in the minority who'd do fuck all.

At the end of the day you started a thread about how awful it was but done nothing.

You've clearly not read a word of what I posted. Save yer wee ned in a man's body antics for someone that gives a shit, you fantasist.

You've clearly not read a word of what I posted. Save yer wee ned in a man's body antics for someone that gives a shit, you fantasist.

Och ye sound like an auld woman.

Its no my fault yer steely glare did fuck all,cunt probably had a wee snigger to himself when he spotted you, as it continued he didnt give a fuck what you thought,he'd already sussed you as a guy who just gives cunts a stern look and hopes it'll work.

Next time maybe you should actually attempt to defuse the situation and not bother with threads that slag our support.

As I have said, numerous times, no one really wanted to start confrontation because of his wee daughter. He was an absolute clown. Nothing more than a horrible wee mouth piece. But everyone knew that a quiet word wasn't going to work and things would escalate.

I know that you think that violence is the answer to everything and your macho pride wouldn't have allowed you to grin and bare it because you thought it was was the lesser of two evils, but there you go.

Nobody is saying that violence is the answer but if someone is being blatantly out of order, you're well within your rights to tell him to behave. He's hardly going to give you a bleaching in the Broomloan Front with thousands of people watching. And if he was behaving that badly I'm sure the folk sitting around you would've backed you up.

Nobody is saying that violence is the answer but if someone is being blatantly out of order, you're well within your rights to tell him to behave. He's hardly going to give you a bleaching in the Broomloan Front with thousands of people watching. And if he was behaving that badly I'm sure the folk sitting around you would've backed you up.

exactly.

That's not my point and never has been. Choosing not to challenging someone isn't the same as being afraid to ( this seems to the mind of RFC #1). The guy was a fat, ignorant mouth. I'm pretty sure no one had concerns of him giving anyone a bleaching, but it very likely to end in violent confrontation. I don't think wrestling with a young girls Dad in front of her is an appropriate thing to do. And neither did the rest of those around me, clearly.

That's not my point and never has been. Choosing not to challenging someone isn't the same as being afraid to ( this seems to the mind of RFC #1). The guy was a fat, ignorant mouth. I'm pretty sure no one had concerns of him giving anyone a bleaching, but it very likely to end in violent confrontation. I don't think wrestling with a young girls Dad in front of her is an appropriate thing to do. And neither did the rest of those around me, clearly.

So ye opted for the do fuck all but start a thread option.

Very good. 'A violent confrontation' :lol: ffs