Idiot In Bf2

SkylineBlue

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn,guy swears and annoys folk,no cunt says anything but 'draws him sinkers' :lol:

All that in front of his kid and not one person could say fuck all to him about it.

Swearing doesnt bother me too much tbh,i expect it but continually in front of kids is something i think i quiet word may have solved.

When drawing sinkers fails is it not easier to say to the cunt.

Fucks sake. :drugang:

He didn't say anything when I ( and a few others) drew him a sinkers. I don't think many people are in the business of starting confrontation in front of children. Plus, I only had to get through the game. If you had a season ticket there you'd need to nip it in the bud early, assuming he had one too.

Big Houstie knows a guy

As I said, I don't have a season ticket there so I let it slide because the chances of me being next to him again are pretty slim. 51,082 to 1, really. It didn't seem worth the potential hassle for one game. If you were next to him with season tickets then that's a different game, you'd need to shut it down.

I hate to be pedantic ( no I don't really) but given the amount of season tickets sold where you cannot sit I would say the odds on meeting him again are considerably less ;)

Yawn,guy swears and annoys folk,no cunt says anything but 'draws him sinkers' :lol:

All that in front of his kid and not one person could say fuck all to him about it.

Swearing doesnt bother me too much tbh,i expect it but continually in front of kids is something i think i quiet word may have solved.

When drawing sinkers fails is it not easier to say to the cunt.

Fucks sake. :drugang:

As I have said, numerous times, no one really wanted to start confrontation because of his wee daughter. He was an absolute clown. Nothing more than a horrible wee mouth piece. But everyone knew that a quiet word wasn't going to work and things would escalate.

I know that you think that violence is the answer to everything and your macho pride wouldn't have allowed you to grin and bare it because you thought it was was the lesser of two evils, but there you go.

As I have said, numerous times, no one really wanted to start confrontation because of his wee daughter. He was an absolute clown. Nothing more than a horrible wee mouth piece. But everyone knew that a quiet word wasn't going to work and things would escalate.

I know that you think that violence is the answer to everything and your macho pride wouldn't have allowed you to grin and bare it because you thought it was was the lesser of two evils, but there you go.

Skyline violence isnt the answer to everything but sometimes its the only answer but having a quiet word with the guy instead of sitting there giving him a stare might have been more effective. No need for anything violent and if the cunt kicked off i'm sure a steward would have eventually saved you.

Me i have no problem with swearing per se but if its that bad in front of a child i would say to the guy tbh.

I think my method of speaking to the chap would be more effective than you and yer chums having a wee look at him.

But like i always say each to their own.

You allowed the kid to sit and listen to the shite and even when a woman was shocked by the swearing you still did fuck all.

What do you thinks more effective in these situations,sitting doing fuck all and stsrting a thread about it or actually fuckin saying something to the guy.

But i think you were the guy who allowed some random to pour his drink over yer missus and done nothing then so its not surprising you shyed away from actually doing anything in this instance either tbh.

Skyline violence isnt the answer to everything but sometimes its the only answer but having a quiet word with the guy instead of sitting there giving him a stare might have been more effective. No need for anything violent and if the cunt kicked off i'm sure a steward would have eventually saved you.

Me i have no problem with swearing per se but if its that bad in front of a child i would say to the guy tbh.

I think my method of speaking to the chap would be more effective than you and yer chums having a wee look at him.

But like i always say each to their own.

You allowed the kid to sit and listen to the shite and even when a woman was shocked by the swearing you still did fuck all.

What do you thinks more effective in these situations,sitting doing fuck all and stsrting a thread about it or actually fuckin saying something to the guy.

But i think you were the guy who allowed some random to pour his drink over yer missus and done nothing then so its not surprising you shyed away from actually doing anything in this instance either tbh.

I wasn't the only guy to think it wasn't the right thing to do at the time and given your general outlook, I'll not get too upset that we disagree.

In regards to your last part, stop dribbling shite down your chin for a minute. I told you how I dealt with it.

In regards to your last part, stop dribbling shite down your chin for a minute. I told you how I dealt with it.

Oh yeah you told me how you didn't deal with it just like you didnt attempt to deal with this guy :sleep:

Theres a pattern developing of you taking pish off cunts and doing nothing.

Its a shame one of his mates wasnt there to apologise for him :lol:

Allowing kids to listen to that shite is poor on your part but you do things your way and i'll happily continue laughing at yer weakness.

Oh yeah you told me how you didn't deal with it just like you didnt attempt to deal with this guy :sleep:

Theres a pattern developing of you taking pish off cunts and doing nothing.

Its a shame one of his mates wasnt there to apologise for him :lol:

Allowing kids to listen to that shite is poor on your part but you do things your way and i'll happily continue laughing at yer weakness.

You're an absolute fantasist.