Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was told today the sales have been brilliant. Circa 45k.

Looking like another sell out!

:)

GM

Yep, just had a look at the stadium plan and large chunks are already showing as sold-out. By the end of the weekend it could well be just club deck tikets left. Fantastic!

Calm down or you will have the " lets not get ahead of ourselves brigade on your back " not quite sure if being optimistic about the future is allowed by some yet

Charles Green said plans were in place to fill in the corners and even add another teir to the Govan. I'd rather Dave Kings £30 million went on that as a reward to the fans so we could keep the ticket pricing similar to what it is just now.

Charles Green said plans were in place to fill in the corners and even add another teir to the Govan. I'd rather Dave Kings £30 million went on that as a reward to the fans so we could keep the ticket pricing similar to what it is just now.

Charles Green and various others have all said plenty but lets not go down that road.Im all for whatever keeps the pricing as competitive as it can be.

Just went to look for tickets for my mate in BF4 next to us and there's 6 seats left, 21 left in the whole of the BF, absolutely nuts considering it's near 2 weeks away.

Great stuff and a great feel throughout the club once again long may it continue

Charles Green and various others have all said plenty but lets not go down that road.Im all for whatever keeps the pricing as competitive as it can be.

I was just using it as an example that it can be done and what it would entail. If this keeps going I hope the club look at it instead of just putting the prices up.

Once we get back to the so called big league I think its pretty certain prices will go back up as they did this season for the STs. I don't mind obviously depending on how much but if MW has the team playing modern attacking entertaining football I don't think many will moan too much.

Aye but is that before or after the partnership with the Dallas Cowboys is announced?

Aye but is that before or after the partnership with the Dallas Cowboys is announced?

I'm not getting into the whole Charles Green thing as this isn't the boardroom section. All I'm saying is if crowds keep going the way they are then expansion is a must. If it could I'd fill in the corners of the main stand.

I'm not getting into the whole Charles Green thing as this isn't the boardroom section. All I'm saying is if crowds keep going the way they are then expansion is a must. If it could I'd fill in the corners of the main stand.

I think we are a long way from stadium expansion mate...if ever.

just had a look at the eating plan. 113 left between the Copland, Sandy Jardine East and Sandy jardine stand. 5 left in the Broomloan front. A sell out is on the cards.

They will need to 'sandwich' them in going by your account.

Copland sold out, SJ nearly sold out, broomie front sold out, broomie rear nearing sold out, enclosures nearing sold out, Main stand nearing sold out, so only Club deck left with any decent mumbers of seats, and they are selling fast. All this with over a week to go. Hope the little cunt Allan enjoys playing in front of a half empty stadium.