Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

I think what makes it even better is that King must have real confidence in Warburtons judgement now and so will have no problem in releasing funds

I'd get the lad from arsenal on loan and then that would be me happy with our business this summer.

In January I'd be tempted to spend money if the right player was available say for an out and out striker who could do it in the premier league then over the course of the season highlight areas we feel we are weak in and then next summer it's all about bringing in quality so we can compete for the title.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking my old man to his first game in over 5 years, he has been struggling with bad health but the chance of a day in hospitality swayed him.
The wife will be taking the kids instead of me which will be a first too, can't wait to have a few drinks with my old Fella at the game again.
Im like a kid again waiting for Sunday :)

I'd get the lad from arsenal on loan and then that would be me happy with our business this summer.

In January I'd be tempted to spend money if the right player was available say for an out and out striker who could do it in the premier league then over the course of the season highlight areas we feel we are weak in and then next summer it's all about bringing in quality so we can compete for the title.

The good thing is there is no hurry to do it now because the team is more than good enough to get up

Taking my old man to his first game in over 5 years, he has been struggling with bad health but the chance of a day in hospitality swayed him.

The wife will be taking the kids instead of me which will be a first too, can't wait to have a few drinks with my old Fella at the game again.

Like a kid again waiting for Sunday :)

It will be like his first game all over again (tu)

It will be like his first game all over again (tu)

I`m sure it will bud, he`ll be 90 next Birthday & sadly his health, mentally and physically isn't what it once was, get him talking about the Gers though and he can rattle though old games and players so easily that it`s like he`s talking about something that was yesterday.

It`s brilliant to see him buzzing for Sunday(he hates Stubbs more than me) & it will be the first time myself, Dad, wife and both kids will all be at the same game.

We better win & win well! :uk:

We will need to strengthen before next year

aye course I meant this summer.. Come January I would like us to add some quality this allowing them to settle before we go into the top league.

As king said we have 3 windows to get a team together to challenge Celtic I am sure next season our squad will be ready

aye course I meant this summer.. Come January I would like us to add some quality this allowing them to settle before we go into the top league.

As king said we have 3 windows to get a team together to challenge the Celtic I am sure next season our squad will be ready

the celtic :drugang:

Fuck off way that pish mate...the mhanks, the tarriers, the nappy rippers, the peados, the bheasts, the smelly child touching taig fucks ect ... Aye, but 'the celtic'... Just naw :lol:

Im like a kid again waiting for Sunday :)

Worth noting that you can get seats in the Symon Suite disabled hospitality for £60 + Vat. Your dad's age makes him eligible.

You don't get a meal or free drink for that - just a pie and a Bovril, but it's more affordable than the other suites, so you could maybe do it more often. (tu)