Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

Why do we say it's a sell out when it's actually not? There were only 49,000 something on Friday. I could see empty seats up in the club deck. Did all they people sitting in that section just no turn up or something? I know there are seats that don't go on sale which separate the away fans but what's with the empty club deck seats?

Only 49,000 for a televised 2nd tier match on a Friday night some folk are never happy it seems.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we say it's a sell out when it's actually not? There were only 49,000 something on Friday. I could see empty seats up in the club deck. Did all they people sitting in that section just no turn up or something? I know there are seats that don't go on sale which separate the away fans but what's with the empty club deck seats?

It actually was, we sold out of tickets for that match.

A very small number didn't attend but the seats were sold.

GM

This will be my first competetive match at Ibrox this season and my first ever in my new seat after moving from Govan Rear to Broomy Rear. Buzzing for it already

We'll sell 10,000 tickets in 2 weeks with minimal fuss tbh. Looks like people are going game by game other than getting a season ticket. That'll change once we get promotion as everyone will be getting a season ticket to be guaranteed a ticket against the filth.

In the old terracing days you could change ends at half time. No segregation at all. If we are being forced to leave seats unsold, could we not claim compensation? Alternatively, why not fence off the corner with high fences? I think it is fucking disgraceful that our income is being reduced by outside forces.

In the old terracing days you could change ends at half time. No segregation at all. If we are being forced to leave seats unsold, could we not claim compensation? Alternatively, why not fence off the corner with high fences? I think it is fucking disgraceful that our income is being reduced by outside forces.

Fence off the corner.........good idea, Pen them in would be even better (tu)

Could we not put nets above and around the away support and put them in BF1? segregation would be less.

The down point is obviously not being able to hit them with anything apart from juice and tea due to the protective net.

I loved those days of having the away support below you.

why did you move? Govan rear 3 is the best view in the house.

Got my Daughter her first ST, £53 for her in family section was a no brainer.

Also im hoping the atmosphere is better in BR than it was 3 years ago which is why I wanted a move from Broomloan but it wasn't any better in Govan stand

Also im hoping the atmosphere is better in BR than it was 3 years ago which is why I wanted a move from Broomloan but it wasn't any better in Govan stand

Govan has never had a great atmosphere (in comparison) but it's a cracking view and I like the seats. Always had my ST there.

GM

Until our first defeat I reckon, yes. Our fans are nothing if not fickle.

FFs We have by far the best supporters in the UK but people on here continually feel the need to put them down....

Every club in the uk would love to have a support like ours, we should be proud of what we have and talk it up at every opportunity.

We had crowds touching near 50 thousand when playing in the bottom tier in one of the shitiest leagues in europe, nobody comes close.

I'm in the broomy rear and the atmosphere is good. We can hear the union bears and we always try to outsing the away fans! In saying that it was quite flat at the Peterhead game but the whole stadium was quite empty

Govan has never had a great atmosphere (in comparison) but it's a cracking view and I like the seats. Always had my ST there.

GM

Yeah i liked the seat i had. At least you can swear up there, which i did a lot last season, without getting growled at. My main issue with the BR is because im 26 and when ive not got the wean with me i like standing and shouting etc at the games but the folk in BR would always gice folk daggers for that lol

Yeah i liked the seat i had. At least you can swear up there, which i did a lot last season, without getting growled at. My main issue with the BR is because im 26 and when ive not got the wean with me i like standing and shouting etc at the games but the folk in BR would always gice folk daggers for that lol

The folk round me swear plenty!! :lol:

I know what you mean though I have covered my grandsons ears on more than one occasion!! :D

The folk round me swear plenty!! :lol:

I know what you mean though I have covered my grandsons ears on more than one occasion!! :D

Exactly the same. ST holders in BR1 and it was great v St Mirren. However I had to cover my ears with the industrial language that was exploding from the seat next to me................I warned my wee yin she won't be back if she doesn't tone it down!!! :)

Exactly the same. ST holders in BR1 and it was great v St Mirren. However I had to cover my ears with the industrial language that was exploding from the seat next to me................I warned my wee yin she won't be back if she doesn't tone it down!!! :)

:000000082:

Was it her I could hear in br4?!!!! :lol: