Sell-Out Sunday!

Chineseboy

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make it due to the bird buying tickets for two shows at the fringe on Sunday, my bro has taken my ST!!

I will however drag her to a pub to watch it, trouble is where the feck do i go? Don't wanna get chased down leith and i've no idea where's a Gers friendly pub. Any ideas? I've heard the sports bar near station but what about the three sisters with the big screen?

Sticking a bit more central I'd go to Mathers on Queenferry Street in the West End. That's the most Rangers friendly pub I've been in recently, although it wasn't always. The thing is, there's about another 3-4 pubs on the back streets along Alva Street if that one doesn't suit you.

The segregation has been mentioned several times but you do have to remember it leaves hundreds of empty seats, not just a couple of rows.

Posted this before but this is the best example I can give. Also the majority of GW3 is closed as well.

2zjbd02.jpg

That doesn't look like it's all segregation, though. If yo look at the top of the section it looks like it's been part filled, like QoS started to sell tickets but ran out of fans wanting tickets.

That doesn't look like it's all segregation, though. If yo look at the top of the section it looks like it's been part filled, like QoS started to sell tickets but ran out of fans wanting tickets.

I seen that against Burnley and St Mirren. Both sold out their allocation.

Should also note that all 3 away teams in the playoffs got allocated 950 maximum and sold out.

Can't imagine that kind of segregation would be left for a game against QoS. Can just about get it against Hibs, but for QoS it would be way OTT. Weird.

Thanks for the reply mate. Was expecting a load of crap comments. Does that not give us grounds for a compensation claim for loss of earnings?

Not entirely sure but I do hope the club consider it.

I hope the season ticket holders that have lost their seats due to it get their money back.

All down to the quality of the stewards (or lack of it). Liverpool v ManUtd and Spurs v Arsenal both manage with two or three rows of seats so no reason why we can't do similar (Celtic aside). Suggest Club Deck 7 for away fans keeping the first few rows free.

All down to the quality of the stewards (or lack of it). Liverpool v ManUtd and Spurs v Arsenal both manage with two or three rows of seats so no reason why we can't do similar (Celtic aside). Suggest Club Deck 7 for away fans keeping the first few rows free.

You've got to remember that if we give the away fans cd7 it would mean that all of cd1-6 would have to use the one set of stairs and one set of turnstiles. The only way up to the club deck is the stairways at either side and they wouldn't let us share them.

I think the segregation is way to much for most teams but I understand why the away fans are seated in the corner.

Who decides on the segregation anyway? Serious question as it does not appear to apply in Germany.

You got some replies about it being the polis etc.

That is probably so true that the polis are being severely orgasmed on their claim that they are the most orgasmic protectors of orgasmic crowd control that has ever been seen.

Truth be told, tarriers within our council run this city.

They will do everything in their power to put the boot into Rangers, whether it be to do with crowds, sectarian singing, transport to and from games, or just sticking 2 fingers up to Protestants from the confines of their bunker at George Square.

To answer your question, tarriers decide on segregation, just as they decide on a myriad of other shit that affects your life.

You got some replies about it being the polis etc.

That is probably so true that the polis are being severely orgasmed on their claim that they are the most orgasmic protectors of orgasmic crowd control that has ever been seen.

Truth be told, tarriers within our council run this city.

They will do everything in their power to put the boot into Rangers, whether it be to do with crowds, sectarian singing, transport to and from games, or just sticking 2 fingers up to Protestants from the confines of their bunker at George Square.

To answer your question, tarriers decide on segregation, just as they decide on a myriad of other shit that affects your life.

STFU

FFS doh

At first your stupid sarcastic comments amused me but now it's just grating on my nerves