The Lion Brand.

simon

If the marketing strategy is right, that wouldn't be the case. I don't imagine the running costs for the current club shop will be extortionate... A city centre store would also be beneficial. For a club of our size not to have our own city centre store is quite embarrassing really.

Funnily enough, we used to have one. Newcastle United used to have a couple too; both have been closed down since Sports Direct rolled into town. Wonder if there's a common theme here...

Another retail mogul who knows how to make a huge profit.

A blazer awaits. (tu)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this was meant to be a massage to Ashley or an alternative shirt then they should have one design that's recognisable. Instead they have numerous designs which dont even look like Rangers tops. Which makes me think even more that theyre just after the money.

Anyone wearing these at Ibrox wants to get a grip

I can't believe that a mod is deflecting away from the thread which is about the lion brand. We all know that the. SD contract is crap but are we willing to fill the pockets of another fat greedy bastard?

Who initially funded the lion brand?

Was it funded by the RFFF?

Will the lion brands books be audited?

Who is the lion brand buyer?

I have a lot more questions but that will do for now so over to you eskbank as you seem to know all about this venture.

I don't think Eskbank has seen this post so here goes again hopefully he'll be able to answer these questions.

I suppose the boycotters have made it clear that unanswered questions isnt an issue for them. There are serious issues and questions left unanswered by the current board but that doesnt bother them. So why would they care about lies from people selling shirts to rob the club?

Didn't the JJB deal bring in more per year from our merchandise/retail than at any other point in our history? (£18m upfront and £3m minimum per year for a decade)

Yup back when the economy was at a high minty still shut the shops

Now that the worlds skint, alex thinks we can make millions on our own :lol:

Weve had the red and black scarves, boycotts, numerous fans groups, not to mention RFFF who told utter lies about spending. How many different ideas to save the club with fans cash have to fail before people stop funding thieves

Weve had the red and black scarves, boycotts, numerous fans groups, not to mention RFFF who told utter lies about spending. How many different ideas to save the club with fans cash have to fail before people stop funding thieves

I would hope the rfff money is in an account t making a little bit of interest.

So we're making £3m profit a year (added to £18m upfront)?

Infact are we even making what we made pre JJB deal?

When the JJB contract was signed, the club was in the top league in Scotland and playing in the Champions League making runs into the group stage.

When JJB asked to terminate the agreement and SD came in, we were relegated to the 3rd division and banned from European Football for at least 3 years.

Comparing Apples to bananas....

BTW: That deal did not work out too well for JJB, did it?

In past 3 months, I have bought 6 old tops. I just went around websites buying all the olds tops from 90s and 80s. All of them are far better than todays tops plus have a bit of character and nostalgia! They cheaper aswel so for me, you canny go wrong! 5 out of my 6 tops don't have a single pull on them either, todays tops just don't have the same quality! No brainer for me!

(tu) Cheap shite these days. It's the way of the world.

They spend less making things and charge more selling them.

Still, consumers gonna consume.

When the JJB contract was signed, the club was in the top league in Scotland and playing in the Champions League making runs into the group stage.

When JJB asked to terminate the agreement and SD came in, we were relegated to the 3rd division and banned from European Football for at least 3 years.

Comparing Apples to bananas....

BTW: That deal did not work out too well for JJB, did it?

When the JJB deal was signed we were one if tje biggest clubs on the planet looking to sell our merchandise. When the SD deal was signed we were...one if tje biggest clubs on tje planet with 40k season tickets and charging more per short than we were in 2006.

When the JJB deafness signed we were one if tje biggest clubs on the planet looking to sell our merchandise. When the SD deal was signed we were...one if tje biggest clubs on tje planet with 40k season tickets and charging more per short than we were in 2006.

:lol:

Oh ffs. :lol:

Is that you Malky? 1 million taps at £35 is our target. :lol: