Athletic Bilbao "a Proper Football Club"

GOAT

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of opinion, this theological stuff always makes for good poetry and art. So, my thanks to GOAT.

(Never thought I would ever say those two sentences together).

Timeless, I'd forgotten how good he is, I'll need to look out some of his old albums (tu)

and his new albums

Sure thing mate (tu)

Unfortunately sometimes I find that I'm caught up in a time warp located somewhere in the past when I used to listen to the cricket test matches on the radio and watch snooker on black and white tv so much so that I'm blinded by the new reality. :D

Back then Bob Dylan was one of the greats and still is today. :thumbup:

Sure thing mate (tu)

Unfortunately sometimes I find that I'm caught up in a time warp located somewhere in the past when I used to listen to the cricket test matches on the radio and watch snooker on black and white tv so much so that I'm blinded by the new reality. :D

Back then Bob Dylan was one of the greats and still is today. :thumbup:

Just remember that "The Times They Are a Changin" mate, and Dylan has moved with those times, allowing you to stay "Forever Young" but also to keep your past favourite memories intact. :thumbup:

:uk:

Just remember that "The Times They Are a Changin" mate, and Dylan has moved with those times, allowing you to stay "Forever Young" but also to keep your past favourite memories intact. :thumbup:

Cheers bud :thumbup: sometimes I'm beginning to get worried that it might be the onset of senile dementia.

Is this the new random chat thread?

If so then i feel you should all be aware that a large americano from starbucks is huge, as i've just found out to my astonishment.

Other than that I'm an atheist who also quite likes Dylan but only in a 'best of album' sense.

If so then i feel you should all be aware that a large americano from starbucks is huge, as i've just found out to my astonishment.

Other than that I'm an atheist who also quite likes Dylan but only in a 'best of album' sense.

Simply the Best of Bob

Tell me, did you once date a "Girl From The North Country", and is she the large Americano you talk of from Starbucks, and is she an atheist too? :P

What position did the large americano play in with Athletic Bilbao.

Did he only play in the cup :D

Was he a Basque?

Has to be said that most catholics these days are only token catholics as not many people are stupid enough to buy into that supernatural shite anymore . My feeling is that they'd have ditched it years ago if we didn't keep pointing out how pathetic their religion is and instead they defend it out of duty and spite. Question is, if chapels and girodome are always empty where are they congregating these days.

Glasgow city council chambers.

Ive got a mate who doesnt believe in the Virgin Mary, doesnt believe that unbaptized babies go to hell, doesnt believe that a priest can turn bread into flesh and wine into blood, yet still claims he's a catholic, even though he doesnt believe half of what the Church believes. Its just a label for most of them. Hypocrites.

Are you completely brainless? You are part of the problem too. Absolute denial that its not a problem and "Scotland is a violence society" not where I from mate and I'm from a shit hole. If someone is killed or stabbed or there head jumped on because they wore certain colours or a bottle thrown at a really young boy on a bus, or a young girls gets a bottle to the face at an orange walk? Do you put this down to a "violent society" and not a problem produced by religion???

In the last twenty years there has probably been more stabbings in Glasgow related to personal disputes or daft wee young teams fighting amongst each other than their has as a direct relation to rangers v celtic