Athletic Bilbao "a Proper Football Club"

GOAT

Religion should not be brought into football

Religion was brought into football the days they formed their vile little clubs for their bigoted separatist apartheid religion. In Dundee Edinburgh and Glasgow it was them who formed clubs for the Catholics and Irish immigrants. They were even named after Ireland. It is them that have a statue of a priest and a cross on their tops. This is like brainwashing anyone from that religion to support that team. Yet the media here would have you believe this problem was our doing. Back in the early days it was Queen's Park who were considered the Protestant club in Glasgow. But with our success and rivalry with that lot, and them being only for their own we took that mantle. As CA so wonderfully put it they still get away with it today with their schooling.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They represent their region well"

How come this club gets treated like this but we dare celebrate the fact we're a Protestant football club we're sectarian bigots?

Athletic Bilbao would get it in the neck if the tried playing only Catholics or white people. If Rangers decided to play only people from Glasgow or Scotland then there would be no issue. I'm not surprised though that a sectarian bigot would be unable to understand the difference.

Catholics are in all high positions of power and are running this country. Protestants need to stand up, get educated and take these positions back. I think getting rid of the apartheid schools would be a massive step to stoping sectarianism in this country. Or the cunts could just 'go home'.

Protestantism has let itself be labelled and defined as being anti-Catholic in Scotland. While the Protestant faith is certainly at odds with Roman Catholic faith, it is not defined by it, but instead by the faith it places in the Bible.

What Protestant faith are you referring to? There are thousands of denominations. When you say you are a Protestant, all you are saying is you are a Christian but not a Roman Catholic. Actually in the rest of Britain you rarely here someone saying they're Protestant; they'll say they are C of E or Methodist etc. That's if the actually are religious and we all know the majority of Bears who bang on about how they are Protestant don't actually go to any church. Fact is most are just anti-Catholic in the tribal sense. The irony is of course that if their descendants happened to be Catholics the type of people who buy into this retarded shit would be Rangers hating, dyed-in-the-wool, Pope loving Catholics. Two sides of the same dirty coin.

What Protestant faith are you referring to? There are thousands of denominations. When you say you are a Protestant, all you are saying is you are a Christian but not a Roman Catholic. Actually in the rest of Britain you rarely here someone saying they're Protestant; they'll say they are C of E or Methodist etc. That's if the actually are religious and we all know the majority of Bears who bang on about how they are Protestant don't actually go to any church. Fact is most are just anti-Catholic in the tribal sense. The irony is of course that if their descendants happened to be Catholics the type of people who buy into this retarded shit would be Rangers hating, dyed-in-the-wool, Pope loving Catholics. Two sides of the same dirty coin.

Christianity has many branches, and Protestantism is one of those, defined by a belief in the sufficiency of the book amongst others, unlike Roman Catholicism which requires faith in mere humans that represent their church.

Christianity has many branches, and Protestantism is one of those, defined by a belief in the sufficiency of the book amongst others, unlike Roman Catholicism which requires faith in mere humans that represent their church.

...and Protestantism is divided into thousands of sects. All it tells you about someone's faith is that they are a non-Roman Catholic Christian. BTW...it's (almost) as ludicrous as the Catholic faith. A book written by Bronze Age goat roasters is sufficient for nothing but ignorance.

And there's the rub. (tu)

I wonder what ever happened to the missing link? :ohmy:

Athletic Bilbao would get it in the neck if the tried playing only Catholics or white people. If Rangers decided to play only people from Glasgow or Scotland then there would be no issue. I'm not surprised though that a sectarian bigot would be unable to understand the difference.

:lol:

Such an aggressive wee man.

wat

Yeah that's what man is sky tells you to do, only not win SPL but blow youself up and kill innocent adults and children.

Anyway, the bottom line is Religion is shit. I don't care about it, it creates hate and iv got more interesting things to do with my life. All religions are cults, what makes it any different from Moonies or scientology. Your still following absolute crap because a book or an old pervert is telling you to do so. We adopted a Protestant following after Celtic made a club for the poor catholic people in Glasgow. I find it embarrassing when morons tell me otherwise. All this British and England tops. We are fuckin Scottish lol we are a Scottish club, Glasgow is scotlands city. Our identity is th greatest Scottish club. Why cant people be happy about that and instead try to fuck Celtic and there catholic following over by pretending we are all about King of Orange and singing about a famine. I understand for every action there is a reaction but we are better than all this shite.

Look up what Fenian actually means! "an Irish warrior" why is that then used as a derogatory word??? Because u don't really know what it means but follow the crowd

...and Protestantism is divided into thousands of sects. All it tells you about someone's faith is that they are a non-Roman Catholic Christian. BTW...it's (almost) as ludicrous as the Catholic faith. A book written by Bronze Age goat roasters is sufficient for nothing but ignorance.

Youre boggin pal

Hahahahaha you know nothing

All this British and England tops. We are fuckin Scottish lol we are a Scottish club, Glasgow is scotlands city. Our identity is th greatest Scottish club.

You seem awfully ticked off about our British identity and Protestant/loyalist culture,liam.

Yeah that's what man is sky tells you to do, only not win SPL but blow youself up and kill innocent adults and children.

Anyway, the bottom line is Religion is shit. I don't care about it, it creates hate and iv got more interesting things to do with my life. All religions are cults, what makes it any different from Moonies or scientology. Your still following absolute crap because a book or an old pervert is telling you to do so. We adopted a Protestant following after Celtic made a club for the poor catholic people in Glasgow. I find it embarrassing when morons tell me otherwise. All this British and England tops. We are fuckin Scottish lol we are a Scottish club, Glasgow is scotlands city. Our identity is th greatest Scottish club. Why cant people be happy about that and instead try to fuck Celtic and there catholic following over by pretending we are all about King of Orange and singing about a famine. I understand for every action there is a reaction but we are better than all this shite.

Look up what Fenian actually means! "an Irish warrior" why is that then used as a derogatory word??? Because u don't really know what it means but follow the crowd

Take your natsi propaganda elsewhere and at the same time maybe consider the fact that some people may have beliefs that differ from the ideology you have obviously been indoctrinated into. believing in.

Take your natsi propaganda elsewhere and at the same time maybe consider the fact that some people may have beliefs that differ from the ideology you have obviously been indoctrinated into. believing in.

Nazi lol what believin that religion is a load of fantasy. Don't see myself believin we are a superior race, that everyone should have blue eyes and blonde hair, and kill millions of immigrants in Britain! I believe that religion is a lot of shit and has no place near football ground. The whole sectarian thing in Scotland is hypocritical and farcical.