Call yourself a Bear...

Wienblue

For All You BEARS.

(True Story) -

Today was "Gay Pride" day in Vienna and whilst enjoying a beer with some mates, we were overlooking the pride march in the city. All of us boys and girls are straight !!!

Anyway, i was struck by the number of floats and marchers carrying banners, many which use the word "BEAR" i.e. Austrian BEARS, Moravian BEARS, Bratislava BEARS etc; etc;. Not a Gers flag or footy top on site.

It appears that the word BEAR is extensively used in the gay, lesbian and transgender (lgbt) community (in Central Europe) to signify one's homosexual, lesbian and sexual tendencies.

I wish to advise the heteros and lgbt folks amongst our supprt in case, you may be compromised when travelling with your flags and banners in central europe.

"Bears" are usually mature gay or bisexual men with hairy bodies and facial hair; some are heavy-set, but that is not a requirement. Bears often exhibit an outwardly masculine appearance. Some Bears place great importance on presenting a hyper-masculine image and shun interaction with men who display effeminate style and mannerisms

------

when speirs and co read this they will have a field day :(

"Bears" are usually mature gay or bisexual men with hairy bodies and facial hair; some are heavy-set, but that is not a requirement. Bears often exhibit an outwardly masculine appearance. Some Bears place great importance on presenting a hyper-masculine image and shun interaction with men who display effeminate style and mannerisms

------

when speirs and co read this they will have a field day :(

Just give Speirs an co a verse of Who sh-gg-d all the B-oys and that will put their gas on a peep! :sherlock:

So the next time Graham Spiers refers to himself as a bear we know he isn't necessarily lying...

I should have taken a picture, but, if you do a google on moravia bears or austrian bears - you may just get a hit.

Failing that, you should get some pics on one of the austrian websites and see for yourself. If my memory serves me correct - the austrian bears were on a float (with banner) and closely followed behind !! by the moravia bears - (approx 10 of them) who were all walking and had a white flag with morovia bears thereon.

ps : moravia is an area of the czech republic if you are searching online !!

For All You BEARS.

(True Story) -

Today was "Gay Pride" day in Vienna and whilst enjoying a beer with some mates, we were overlooking the pride march in the city. All of us boys and girls are straight !!!

Anyway, i was struck by the number of floats and marchers carrying banners, many which use the word "BEAR" i.e. Austrian BEARS, Moravian BEARS, Bratislava BEARS etc; etc;. Not a Gers flag or footy top on site.

It appears that the word BEAR is extensively used in the gay, lesbian and transgender (lgbt) community (in Central Europe) to signify one's homosexual, lesbian and sexual tendencies.

I wish to advise the heteros and lgbt folks amongst our supprt in case, you may be compromised when travelling with your flags and banners in central europe.

Magic. Just the good news we need to hear about now. :no:

So the next time Graham Spiers refers to himself as a bear we know he isn't necessarily lying...

I should have taken a picture, but, if you do a google on moravia bears or austrian bears - you may just get a hit.

Failing that, you should get some pics on one of the austrian websites and see for yourself. If my memory serves me correct - the austrian bears were on a float (with banner) and closely followed behind !! by the moravia bears - (approx 10 of them) who were all walking and had a white flag with morovia bears thereon.

ps : moravia is an area of the czech republic if you are searching online !!

Did they live up to the description then, i.e old hairy gits? :D

For All You BEARS.

(True Story) -

Im a trueblue no surrender we are the people bear and if any of they poofters think otherwise they will get their erses reemed

For All You BEARS.

(True Story) -

Im a trueblue no surrender we are the people bear and if any of they poofters think otherwise they will get their erses reemed

fish, your priceless pal, watp!!

For All You BEARS.

(True Story) -

Are you related to the bloke who decked the terrorist at he airport yesterday, (John Smeeton) - he was pricless when interviewed on CNN. A real bear (judging by his patter)